Special Chapter {Sub-Story} PT. 2

"Mystery Piano Guy" Trailer in the media (made by yours truly^^) --->

----------------------------------------

"Yah." Someone kicks my bed, making it shake. 

I stir in my sleep and ignore it.

"Aish." I feel the covers being pulled off me but I still ignore it.

"So that's how it is, huh?" 

I hear footsteps walking away from my bed and I smile. Yay, more sleep for me.

I was about to fall back to sleep when I felt a splash of cold water hit my face.
I instantly sit up with wide eyes as I eye the culprit, with the most deadly look I could give.

"PARK JIMIN!" I shout before chasing after him through the house.

--------------------------------------------

I sit on the couch, smirking at my brother who was cleaning the dishes. 

Mom scolded him for pouring water on my face since it was a sign of disrespect towards his older sister so she made him wash the dishes. 
Being the older one definitely has it's advantages. I sigh and reach for the TV remote when I hear Jimin's phone ring.

♪Girl, I need a girl, mwol haedo ippeun mom maedo ippeun
Girl, I need a girl, baby I need you, girl you need me too~ ♪

"Yah! Don't pick it up--" Jimin shouts but I've already answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" I greet. 

"Ah, Jiminie?" A deep voice asks. It was definitely a guy.

"No, this is his noona." 

"Oh! Hello, this is Jimin's friend, Jin-imnida!" 

"Jin? Uwah! Really?" 

"Ah, yes. Why?"

"My name is Jin as well." I laugh along with him, finding the coincidence amusing.

"Yah! Give it to me now!" Jimin comes and snatches the phone away.

"Hey! Sorry about that..." Jimin's conversation trails off as he walks away.

------------------------------------------

"Umma, my friends will be coming over today. Is that all right?" Jimin sits on the couch and watches the basketball game with me. 
"Okay. Just don't make too much noise." Mom says as she types away at her phone. My mom may be an old-timer but she really knows her gadgets. I didn't even have to teach her how to use the computer and how we didn't need to put 'www.' at the beginning of a web address that much anymore. She even has her own online business that I know nothing about, she doesn't talk about it with us, her own children. 

I roll my eyes at the thought and continue to watch the basketball game. 

"Oh yeah!" I stand up and do a little hip-thrust as Kobe dunks and scores. 

"Psh, lame~" Jimin boringly picks at his nails.

"Yah. It's not like your hubby is any different." I retort as I eye Lebron on the TV, sitting by the sidelines taking a break.

"He's on break! That's different!" Jimin has always been a fan of Lebron James, me not so much. I just thought Kobe was better and since then we've been bickering over it whenever it came up.

We hear our mom sigh, "Boys will be boys." she says as she goes upstairs, clearly disturbed by the noise.

"But umma, I'm a girl!" I shout after her and I hear her laugh.

"You're practically a tomboy, dear!" She replies and disappears upstairs.

"She's right about that one." Jimin mutters as we both plop back down on the coach, watching the game intently.

The Lakers we're leading by 30 points so I slowly lost interest in the game, knowing they were gonna win anyway and that Jimin's endless shouts of encouragement at the TV were useless. 

My mind wanders back to a few days ago as that guy at the music shop crawls into my mind again. It's been 4 days since then and I still haven't gotten over him. It's crazy how I'm always constantly thinking about him when I know nothing about him, not even his name. I sigh as I lean my head against the couch, looking at the ceiling. Then suddenly his face shows up on the plain ceiling, I shake my head and blink a few times before checking the ceiling once again.
He was gone. I shake my head once again for good measure, questioning my sanity.

I sit up and go back into my room. I just need some sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the loud noise downstairs.

I squint my eyes and listen as I hear loud voices from the living room.

Jimin's friends must be here. I groan and cover my face with a pillow, trying to block out the noise.
Don't they know it's rude shouting inside another person's home. I toss and turve in my bed.

But the noise is still as loud as ever. I sit up and frown. What the heck are they doing down there? 

I get out of bed and change into a clean, baggy shirt and leggings, throw a hoodie over it and fix my bed hair before getting out of my room and heading downstairs.

"Dude, you said you had a sister not a brother." I hear a guy's voice say.

"That is my sister's." Jimin answers annoyed, like he's already had this conversation.

"Jinjja!?" I hear the guy gasp. "Yep, now can you please put them down? She doesn't like it when other people touch her precious Jordans." Jimin states dramatically then snorts.
"Not even her own dongsaeng."

I walk down stairs and glance over the people in the living room. They were all guys. About 6 of them, I suppose.

When I reach the end of the stairs, one of them take notice of me.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!" He says as he bows. I recognized his voice.

"Annyeong." I bow as well.

"You must be Jimin's noona?" He asks and that's when it hit me.

"And you must be Jin?" I ask.

"Ah so you remember me! I'm relieved." We both laugh and that's when I know we'll get along just fine.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The rest of the guys greet me and that's when I recognize the voice of the guy who touched my Jordans.
He bowed to me and I sent him a little glare. 

"Don't touch my Jordans." I say before bowing back. He chuckles nervously, "Y-You heard that?" 

I simply nod. "Oh, m-mianhe." He rubs his nape and looks down, he seemed embarassed. Aww he's kinda cute. 

I smile, "Nah don't worry, I'm not mad. Just don't do it again." He suddenly giggles and smiles, showing his teeth.

S-so cute.

"I wont! And I'm Taehyung!" He does this weird aegyo as he introduces himself, "But you can call me V" He flashes a cute V sign.
I laugh and mentally coo at his cuteness.

That's when my eyes land on him.

N-No way...it's that guy---

My thoughts are cut off when he extends his hand towards me.

"Hello there." He says. His voice was deep and smooth. And his face was the same the last time I saw him.

My hand was trembling as I shook his hand. What's wrong with me?

"Hi." 

He smiles as his lips form his name. The name I've been dying to hear for a while now. 

"I'm---"

---------------------------

DUN DUN DUN! CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA! I didn't want to reveal mystery piano guy's identity yet! Because you know, I felt like it hahaha XD
And my exams just ended a few days ago so I haven't had any time to publish the second part of the sub-story.

THERE WILL BE A PART 3. Haha! I know I'm just torturing you but please wait longer~ ^_^

For now, enjoy the trailer I made for mystery piano guy~ 

-Avery xx