๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~76══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

I hope this isn't too rushed or I hope it isn't too confusing. I suck at resolving conflict so bear with me.😞😞

Read with caution too, major violence and death.

Everyone was now outside of the Gensui club.

Some of Jirou's friends were inside as if they were just regular customers and then they were some standing outside of the building and out of sight from the bouncers, in case something was going to take part there.

Katsuki could only wait in anticipation in the club, seated in one of the chairs nibbling on his fingers and constantly looking at his cracked phone screen to see what time it was.

"Just a few more minutes," He mumbled to himself. His leg was constantly jittering under the table as he kept his eyes on the stage.

Around him, he could see Jirou's friends but he didn't look at them too long to make anything suspicious. He wasn't sure who was watching him and he couldn't have Jirou's plan flop just because of where he was looking.

Time eventually passed as it was supposed to and the lights in the club dimmed. Katsuki's heart rate along with the time intervals of his breaths only sped up as a figure slowly made their way onto the stage and in front of the pole.

The blonde could only stare as the person who he hadn't seen for about a month began dancing effortlessly. He just wanted to stretch out his hand and tell Izuku to come back but he knew that he couldn't.

He could feel as if his airway was being blocked. His breathing also felt like it was being restricted and his throat felt like it was closing in. Even his chest felt tight as he continued to watch the love of his life dance on the stage knowing that he didn't want to this for the man behind everything.

Izuku was close, yet, he was too far. Katsuki could only grit his teeth in anger telling himself not to move and to let everything proceed like it was supposed to.

Izuku, on the other hand, wasn't doing any better. He saw Katsuki, he saw him and he wanted to shout and tell him to leave, to go back and to please forget me but it wasn't that easy.

He could feel as his movements were slowing down and becoming sloppy but he knew that Shigaraki was watching. It only caused him to do much better just so he could avoid him afterward.

Still, Izuku knew what he was going to do. He kept his thoughts at bay, not wanting to mess up what he was planning to do. This was normal and it wouldn't look out of the ordinary if he did this, he just had to, he needed to.