๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~61══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔘𝔫𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

I sighed as I sat down on the couch from a good day's work.

Today, after Izuku had left for school, I mostly tidied up the place since it was a bit dusty because I haven't come here in a while. I also did some work on my and Kirishima's project so I was a bit tired from everything.

I saw that familiar purple and orange hue of the sky that was letting me know that the sun was setting when my eyes averted to the window. Picking up my phone, I dialed Izuku to see how far he was.

"Hello?" I heard the voice that I had come to love over the line. A small smile formed on my face as I replayed it.

"Izuku? Are you soon here?" I questioned. He was usually home by this time so I had just hoped that everything was okay. Call me overprotective but I had every right to worry.

I heard his hum so I assumed that he was thinking or looking to see how far he was. "Yeah, I guess eight minutes." I heard him say and I sighed. Working all day took a lot out of me.

After that, we said our goodbyes or whatever. I knew that I was going to see him soon so I just went to the kitchen to grab a beer. I shouldn't be drinking so often because of my stress, but it somewhat helps me.

I opened the bottle and took a sip of the mildly bitter liquid. Hearing the pinging noise of my phone, I quickly walked back to the main room of the house and picked it up.

"Hello? Izuku? Is everything okay?" I quickly asked. I just talked to him moments ago and I assumed that if he was calling, something had to be wrong of the sort.

"K-Katsuki," I heard a familiar voice over the line. I felt as the tension on my face slowly went away as I held forward in my seat trying to figure out if this was some sick game.

"W-Who's this?" I questioned and took the device from my ear to look at my phone. As the light from the screen came on, I realised that the caller's ID was an unknown one, making me mentally curse as I put the device back to my ear since I never answer them.

I heard as the person nervously chuckled. Something in my mind was wishing that it wasn't who I was thinking of but that was just plain stupid. I knew who it was. I just didn't want to accept reality.

"It's Camie" I heard her say. I felt as my heart dropped and unwanted memories began to replay in my head after hearing her voice. "I-I just wanted to talk to you." She continued.

I was still in shock after hearing her voice. At this moment, I didn't feel like I could say anything. My mouth was just slightly opened and my brows were furrowed as I thought back to seconds ago. Was this real? Too many questions that I wanted, no needed the answers to.

Why was it that she was calling now? It's been years since I've seen her, let alone heard her. I don't know what's she been up to after that day that she had left and if I was being honest, I didn't want to know.

She hurt me and she had the nerve to call back. Hell, I wasn't even sure how she got my number. I didn't block her after that day but still, I had to be constantly changing my number so it was a surprise as to how she got it.

"What do you want?" I asked as I came back to my thoughts. I swallowed the lump that seemed to be blocking my airway before licking my lips that had become dry. I heard her sigh over the line making me listen intently to what she had to say.