๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~69══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔅𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔗𝔬 𝔐𝔢

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Who knew that I would end back up in the hands of Shigaraki, bounded by chains, bounded to him.

I think I lost count but I knew that I was here for days. Shigaraki told me that he wouldn't make the same mistake of having me live 'comfortably' so instead, I'm in some room, both blindfolded and chained.

After many times of asking what he wanted with me, he ignored me. Still, they continued to feed me and I had a chance to shower like normal but I didn't want to live this way.

Shigaraki didn't bring up his club or any idea of having me dance for him. As much as I don't want to, I know that it would've ended up like this someday even though I chose to ignore the thought but if I have to live this way so he could leave Katsuki alone, then so be it.

I wasn't able to cry anymore. I was so drained and I just sat without keeping any more noise. My voice was hoarse from all of the shoutings I did prior also so I just kept quiet.

I heard the sound of the door but I kept my head down. It was probably Dabi or Shigaraki here to feed me or something, making me feel like their dog.

I squinted my eyes as the blindfold removed from my eyes. The light from the room caused me to turn my head away, only to have Dabi hold my chin and force me to look at him.

"It's storytime Izuku," He whispered to me and I just stared him down. I didn't make a move nor did a sound come from me but I heard the voice of Shigaraki as he entered the room.

"Leave him alone, will you Dabi?" Shigaraki said as he dragged a chair from across the room and in front of me. I didn't miss the few things that he held in his hand but then he placed them on a table before sighing.

"Where do I start?" He questioned and I just continued to stare at him. I could feel myself glaring at him in the process and I could also feel anger building up within me the longer I looked at him but I continued to keep still when he spoke up.

"Probably from my death?" He said with a raise of an eyebrow. I could hear a few snickers from Dabi and Shigaraki but then Shigaraki hummed as he called someone and then someone else was in the room.

"Tomura Shigaraki died from multiple stab wounds? Wow, that sounds great." He moved and a few chuckles left him. "Even my body was there," He continued but then he looked at me with a smirk on his face and the only thing that I could make out of it was the sign of danger.

"Or was it?"

I began tugging at the chains a bit only to wince when they got tighter. Shigaraki chuckled a bit at my actions before raising his hands. "Calm down Zuku, I'll explain." He said before standing and walking toward me. I shook myself as he ran a hand through my hair and forced me to look at him.

"My good friend Twice got someone that looked exactly like me," He began and my eyes widen a bit before they went back to their normal size. "Sounds great right?! You should've seen their face. They were crying and begging us to stop but they were just the beginning of our little game but most importantly, the death of me," A sinister smile formed on the face that I came to hate over the years. I so badly wanted to curse at him but I knew that I couldn't otherwise, I would be facing something much worse. So instead, I kept my cool and bit down harshly on my bottom lip, anger bubbling inside of me causing my hands to sweat as I forced myself to calm down.