๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~42══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

ℑ ℭ𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔚𝔞𝔦𝔱 𝔄𝔫𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

I'll give an indication of when to play the song above or you could use this one. They are the same song but different tones.

"What do you think I should do?" Izuku asked Denki who walked through the front door, both of them walking into the main room to sit on the couch

They had just gotten back from Izuku's Culinary Arts School. He didn't have classes today but he went so he could take back Shinsou's books. Katsuki wasn't too keen on him going on the train but after a lot of persuading and then finally telling him that he would get Kaminari to tag along with him, it had somewhat put the blonde at ease.

Kaminari hummed as he plopped down on the chair. "Maybe something simple?" He questioned with a tilt of his head and a slight raise of his hand.

Izuku groaned as he sat down next to Denki, resting his head back on the couch using his hands to drag them down his face.

"I don't want it to be too simple but still, I don't want it to be too much, you know?" He questioned and Kaminari nodded in understanding. "He's rich, what has he not done?" The green-haired male huffed as he folded his hands like a child who couldn't get their way.

"He probably hasn't done much. Eijiro is mostly working and when he doesn't work, he's home so maybe Bakugo is the same? They're pretty much alike." Kaminari added on with a raise of his eyebrow. The yellow-haired male had a point and Izuku held forward from the couch before turning his head to Denki.

"You're right," He said, his freckled cheeks puffing out as a smile formed on his face. "That makes sense, I think I have an idea now," Izuku said as he rubbed his chin before resting back again.

"Oh really?" Denki questioned and Izuku hummed in agreement. "Great, cause now I'm hungry." The yellow-haired male groaned out as he stood up, maybe to walk to the kitchen.

Izuku chuckled as he followed the slightly taller male. "Time to eat Chef Izuku," He said playfully making the green-haired male laugh harder.

"Yes, sir."