๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~47══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

ℑ𝔷𝔲𝔨𝔲, ℑ'𝔪 𝔄...

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

"Ah, Katsuki!" Izuku cried out as his back was arched, his face pressed into the sheets with Katsuki pounding into him deep from behind.

Izuku was gripping onto the sheets in an attempt to drag himself away from the overwhelming pleasure, only to have Katsuki hold tightly onto his hips as he dragged him back still keeping up with his brutal thrusts.

"What did I say?" Katsuki questioned as he held onto Izuku's strands of hair, pulling the shorter male up so his chest was to his back. Izuku, on the other hand, couldn't form words as he didn't answer, only for Katsuki to pull out and harshly flip him over pushing his legs up so that Izuku was balancing on his upper back and neck.

Izuku moaned loudly from the new position as Katsuki brutally thrust into him. The blonde grunted as he kept up with his swift movements not once slowing down.

"What did I say, Izuku?" Katsuki asked again making Izuku shake or attempt to shake his head. Broken moans were leaving his mouth along with drool that was now dripping down his cheeks. Izuku's eyes were white as they were to the back of his head, a long-drawn-out groan emitting from him as well.

"You want proof?" Katsuki asked as he kept his thrusts short and controlled holding on to Izuku's ankles ravishing him in the somewhat uncomfortable position. However, it was easy for Izuku as he was flexible.

"W-Wait, Kat-"

"Can't get enough of my cock, can you?" Katsuki cut him off. Izuku then looked at Katsuki, a shameless smirk on his face, drool stains on his cheeks as he shook his head no. The blonde raised an eyebrow from the action, his eyes roaming over Izuku's flushed body and face as Izuku was showing him a side of him that no one else would see.

Izuku was in this position because he was teasing or maybe taunting Katsuki. Something along the lines of 'I'm so scared' as they were talking when Izuku said that he could be in control.

Of course, Katsuki opposed this and Izuku rolled his eyes saying to prove it, obviously forgetting about the night before. The blonde had told Izuku 'maybe later' and that led to the shorter male tempting his boyfriend.

So now, here they both were at nine in the morning with Katsuki showing his control as stopping never entered his mind as he ravished the male below him.

It wasn't long before Izuku's body convulsed as he came hard and untouched, his cum going on his chest and some on his lower stomach.

Izuku continued to moan as Katsuki was still entering him, his body sore from the harsh thrusts of the blonde and from the time they spent last night but he brought this upon himself.

Katsuki followed after as he pulled out right as he was about to cum, his hand wrapping around his cock as he rode himself through his orgasm, grunts leaving him as he painted Izuku's chest white from his load.

The blonde collapsed on Izuku, both of their chests rising and falling from their earlier session.

Izuku seemed more fucked out as his legs and hands trembled, his lips parted as small whines left it.

Katsuki looked at Izuku as a smirk formed on his face. "Did I get my point across?" The blonde questioned, a bit of obviousness in his voice.

Izuku slowly held up his head, wincing from the slight pain in his neck to look down at Katsuki. His brows were furrowed and he wanted to roll his eyes but refrained from doing so as he rapidly nodded, ignoring the pain.