๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~44══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔐𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔅𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

"I swear to God, I don't know why I hired some of these fucking people." The explosive blonde grumbled to himself as he burst into the kitchen startling the chefs.

"Where are my thirty orders?!" Katsuki shouted making a few chefs jump as they turned their attention back to their stations before carefully and swiftly making the orders that they were supposed to.

As the employees were taking a while, Katsuki huffed before putting on his best fake smile. The Master Chef fixed his suit and chef hat before walking out of the kitchen and into the main part of the restaurant where many people were seated.

Katsuki walked up to a few tables where he greeted a few people telling them that their orders will be served shortly. Of course, upon seeing the chef, the rich and elegant customers gave a small smile in return saying that it was fine and they wouldn't have come if the food wasn't greatly done. They didn't forget to add that it was also a recipe made by a handsome Master Chef.

As that was finished, the blonde was about to head to another table. The figure looked quite strange as the person sat with their head down. Katsuki wanted to question it as he walked further but he stopped, however, when a waiter approached the person and began tending to them.

The blonde was quite troubled but shook it off as he headed back toward the kitchen. The restaurant's hosts wouldn't let anyone in that didn't have a reservation or came across as weird anyway. Therefore, he was probably overthinking it.

As Katsuki made it back into the kitchen, he was flaming and ready to burst at the slow pace the employees were moving at.

Sero saw this action, as he placed his hand on the blonde's shoulder with a nod of his head. "I'll deal with this, you have a call." He told Katsuki.

The chef sighed before nodding in return taking off his chef hat and coat before leaving the kitchen to go to his office.

Katsuki took a seat in his chair as he ran a hand through his unkempt blonde hair. "Hello?" His husky voice sounded out into the phone once he picked it up. He wasn't annoyed that he had a call but rather, from the workers in his kitchen.

"Katsuki?" Izuku's soft voice surprised the chef. Katsuki sat up as he put the phone to his other ear before a smile spread across his face.

"Izuku? Aren't you at school?" Katsuki questioned concerned afterward. "Is something wrong?" He continued. A small laugh could be heard from over the line which came from Izuku as he thought about how Katsuki had looked right now.

"Yeah, but my classes were cancelled." The green head told the blonde. Katsuki hummed as a thought came across his mind.

"Alright, I'll be there so-" He began as he got up but Izuku quickly cut him off making the blonde listen to what he was going to say.

"No, it's fine Katsuki. I can take the train. Don't leave work to come for me." Izuku chuckled. It sounded like he was moving around as he was on the phone with Katsuki. After going without a device to make calls for so long, Katsuki finally bought Izuku one and was much more at peace knowing that Izuku could make calls.

He knew that Shigaraki was gone but he couldn't help but be better safer than sorry, which resulted in him checking up on Izuku most of the time even if he was in the safety of his own home.