๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~34══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔅𝔞𝔡 𝔬𝔯 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔑𝔢𝔴𝔰?

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

This chapter is a bit of a filler I guess since nothing is really happening until the end. I had no motivation for this one but I needed to post since I was taking a while. Sorry if it isn't up to a certain standard.

The chill from the cold air outside was coming through the window with a vengeance

My hands were drawn close to me as I was hugging myself trying to shield the wind from creating goosebumps on my skin.

Clicking sounds were being made from my teeth as they hit together, making it harder for me to hear the television.

It didn't matter though. The television was showing some cliche movie of the whole 'scientists are evil' type of stuff, well, I think it's cliche.

Pushing that aside, I sighed as I drew my feet closer. The past few days have been like this but today looks worse since a storm was threatening to come.

The couch was like my home for the moment though, as I watch for the few days that went by as Katsuki goes to work and comes home a little after dinner time.

I wouldn't deny that it was quite boring staying at home and doing nothing but that's what Katsuki wanted. He told me that it was too dangerous for me to continue working for him which led to most days of me being cooped up on the couch being bored and watching television.

Apart from that, I could very well say that I was comfortable. This was way better than having to do what someone told me and I could say that from the moment that I met Katsuki, my life was getting better aside from the encounters with Shigaraki.

Even that he was helping me with and not once did I ask him to, he just did it because he wanted to and in all honesty, he was in no way obligated to help me pick my life up again. I was sure he had his own problems, despite him living this kind of life.

The rain that fell from the sky was hitting the ground outside loudly breaking me from my thoughts. It was just then that the blonde entered the room in a suit and a blanket in his hands.

"Here, you look like you need this." He told me as he handed me the thick material. I outstretched my hands as I took the colourful blanket from him.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered, still cold as I wrapped the blanket around me holding it tight.

As soon as I was comfortable, I watched as Katsuki picked up his car keys and phone before walking through the doorway.