๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~36══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔜𝔬𝔲 ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔄 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪, 𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔜𝔬𝔲?

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

Izuku was currently in the kitchen making lunch for Katsuki where he was now putting it together and covering down the bento box.

The blonde had just left his room with the documents that he had gotten from the detective yesterday and his own things that he would need for work. The number of meetings he had was doubling since the project that he and Kirishima were working on was almost coming to an end.

Katsuki didn't tell Izuku about him getting information on whether Shigaraki was dead or not yesterday. He planned on telling him, however, when he was going to take the green head to school.

"Morning," Katsuki greeted the shorter male who turned to face him with a smile on his face. Izuku beamed as he wrapped a cloth around the bento box and rested on the kitchen counter.

"Morning Katsuki," Izuku responded happily and Katsuki wouldn't mind hearing it every morning. Well, he did get a greeting but some time in the future he would love to be woken up instead with the green head beside him.

The blonde nodded with a smile as he snuck a peek at what Izuku was doing. The freckled face male rose a brow and chuckled as he handed the lunch to the chef.

"What's this?" He asked as he took the covered bento box. Izuku leaned over the counter as he rested his face on his right hand.

"Now maybe you would eat at work." Was his only reply as the blonde looked at the food then to Izuku once more. A soft smile formed on his face at the thought of Izuku making lunch for him to take to work.

"Thanks," Katsuki chuckled as he ruffled Izuku's green hair, eliciting a giggle from the shorter male.

A few seconds passed before Katsuki's mind clicked. "Oh, that reminds me." He began as he picked up his keys. "Go and get dressed, you have classes today." The blonde said causing the green head to tilt his head in confusion.

"Classes? Katsuki, you kno-" He commenced but the blonde rose a hand silencing Izuku.

"I talked to your principal yesterday so you can go back. Get dressed and make sure you get everything you need." Katsuki told him and Izuku was hesitant but nodded nevertheless as he walked out of the kitchen to go in the room that he was staying in.

The green head quickly changed into clothes that were suitable to wear out. He had showered already so he was quick to be ready.

He swiftly came back down the stairs, the thoughts of Katsuki going to the school so he could continue to work for his degree. This man seemed to amaze Izuku in the craziest ways possible and it always left him wide-eyed when the blonde would do something for him, no matter how small it was.

By now Katsuki was standing by his front door waiting for Izuku to come. The blonde had thought about having the bodyguard with Izuku but it would be weird to do that in a school, plus, the man was dead so there was no need to worry. That didn't mean that he wouldn't worry, especially with how Izuku had described the man, he could have people working for him even though he was dead.