๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~32══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔓𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢?

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

Shigaraki was slightly bobbing his head to the soft music in his car.

The dangerous male would occasionally point his finger on his left hand in the air swishing it around as the other fingers gripped the steering wheel.

He was on his way to Kurogiri's base. It was isolated from the rest of society which resulted in a long drive.

The man had left the club around five in the morning not bothering to sleep or at least take a nap. Maybe that's why so many bags are under his eyes.

Aside from that, many minutes had passed and Shigaraki was now arriving at a secluded area where the place that Kurogiri was staying at, was surrounded by many trees and bushes making it harder for any enemy to find him.

The blue-haired male drove his car through the warp gate being teleported into the other man's base. Shigaraki sometimes wonder how this man had such technology and knew that people would kill for it, hence it being kept a secret.

The dangerous man got out of his car, making sure to bring his laptop with him. This device held information for the people that worked for him, especially a record on Deku. Any extra information that Kurogiri would need to find out more about the green-haired male's whereabouts, would be on the said device. That, plus Shigaraki could put what was told to him on there.

Apart from that, Shigaraki walked up the black stairs accented with purple streaks of various designs. He raised his hands in a fist not wasting any time as he knocked on the wooden doors. 

A few seconds had passed and Shigaraki was greeted by Kurogiri. The man's face covered by metal as usual even though no one could get to his place without actually knowing him. He had told him that it was better safe than sorry and the end result was him keeping such material over his facial features.

"Earlier than I expected." Kurogiri's deep voice sounded throughout the halls as he walked inside the house. Shigaraki followed suit with a hum as he was being led to a room further in the house.

"I have more information about him if you need." That was the first thing that the club owner had said to the masked man. None of them bothering to greet each other with the basic 'good morning.' This was strictly business and with the sort of work that they both are dealing with, there was no time to waste with such simple words.

"I see that you're underestimating again, Tomura." The metal-covered face man said. Shigaraki cracked a devilish smile in return from hearing the words from the man.

"There is no such thing as underestimating you, Kurogiri." Shigaraki chuckled as he sat at the table with Kurogiri where all of the devices were hooked up. The said man hummed in reply as he typed a few things on the computer, opening various sources.

"Then you should know that I have what you need already," Kurogiri said, his left hand holding out slightly before he connected it with his right, intertwining his metal-covered fingers.

"Of course you do," Shigaraki said with a nod, his hands were to the back of his head as he leaned back.

"I have a question if you don't mind," Kurogiri said through the few seconds of silence as he opened the file about Izuku. Shigaraki sat up as his attention was gained, his hand resting on his chin waiting for the man to ask what was on his mind.