๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~7══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔐𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔨

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

It was only yesterday when Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima had left the little restaurant.

Izuku was oblivious to what was going on behind his back. He was in his house sleeping not knowing in the slightest that Uraraka was planning on leaving the comfort of her home to confront the blonde-haired chef at his 5-star restaurant.

Iida was doing all he could to stop the short female from going to the chef's restaurant. He would tell her that it would just make things worse and that everyone could forget that anything ever happened.

How could she though?

She knew Izuku long enough to know that he wanted to be a chef and for some chef who is also known as one of the richest bachelors in Japan to come and make him feel like nothing, didn't sit too well with her.

All of Iida's pleads went over Uraraka's head as she was packing her pocket necessities and getting money to take the train at the closest hour as possible.

Iida was pulling her back and she wanted so badly to knock him upside his head. She just couldn't get him to agree to come with her as well, so she was going on her own.

"Uraraka, don't make things worst. We talked to Midoriya already and he seemed fine." Uraraka scoffed at what Iida had just said. If he was so blind to see how Izuku was, how could he even call him his friend? 

Iida didn't know how Izuku was feeling but he had an idea. He just didn't want the brown-haired girl to get herself hurt in the process of doing something like this. For God's sake, the man is the CEO of a restaurant. He has many bodyguards, how does she think she can make it past one of them?

Easy, although they were trained to protect the blonde-haired chef, Uraraka knew what type of skills she had. Was she scared or afraid of what was going to come? Yes, but she put that aside in the hopes of helping her friend to get back on his feet so he would know that he's a great cook. If going to the chef's restaurant to give him a piece of her mind was what it took, she was going to do it without a care in the world.

"Iida, let me go." She said as she tried to drag herself outside. Over her pretty features, anger was present and it would be an understatement if Iida said that it didn't phase him of what was going through her mind.

"What would Izuku do if he knew that you were going?" He asked and she stopped in her tracks. Uraraka turned and glared at Iida from the statement he had made and she knew exactly what she was going to tell him.

"He wouldn't know and you won't tell him. It wasn't you that Bakugo-San made look like a total idiot in front of a bunch of people, it was Izuku. So let me go and let me do this." She told him as she shrugged Iida from her. Iida bowed his head in defeat and let go of the shorter.

Uraraka began to walk off going to the train station but stopped once more when she heard the words that left the blue-haired male's mouth.

"Then at least let me go with you. Who knows what might happen." He told her and she looked at him carefully. Uraraka then formed a smile on her face happy that Iida let her go. Even if he didn't allow it, she would still go anyhow. She's an adult and she had already made her decision.

"Let's go then."