๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~48══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔖𝔲𝔟𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢?

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

Be prepared for random kinky, smut scenes and sexual tension.

"I'm a dominant."

Izuku just stood there dumbfounded after the words had left Katsuki's mouth. The shorter male pinned his lips in a thin line before he looked around the room. His eyes then landed on the crimson ones again, that... somewhat matched the colour of the room.

"A-A dominant?" Izuku stammered with slightly squinted eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed as he waited on a reply from Katsuki. The blonde blew out a puff of air before his hands went to his hips. His eyes roamed around the room as he tried to avoid Izuku when all that was going through his mind was this was a bad idea from the start.

He really didn't want to hide it from Izuku so this was the only option he had. Plus, even if he hadn't told him, there wouldn't be a doubt that he would find out on his own.

Katsuki licked his dry lips only for them to go back dry again as quickly. The blonde clicked his tongue and with a nod of his head, he replied to Izuku's question. 

Izuku seemed to be deep in thought before he stepped back. Katsuki looked at him in concern and his initial instinct was to grab his hand. The blonde held on to Izuku's hand and the green head looked down at their connected limbs before his eyes landed on Katsuki again.

Katsuki shook his head slightly, his lips parting. "Is something wrong?" He questioned and Izuku quickly shook his head. The shorter male softly pulled his hands from Katsuki's own as he stepped back again. 

"I just wanna look around." He said as he began searching the room. Katsuki looked hesitant but with a nod of his head, the blonde agreed as he followed Izuku.

Izuku's fingertips grazed some of the items that were hung on the wall. He rubbed the whips feeling as the leather material easily slipped through his hand. Katsuki was searching Izuku's face for anything that showed that he didn't like what he was seeing but Izuku's facial expression showed that he was rather intrigued.

Izuku continued to walk around until his eyes came into contact with a sort of machine. His grassy green eyes roamed the item before he reached up to touch it. "St. Andrew's Cross," Izuku whispered as he continued to look at the machine.

Katsuki scratched his head in confusion before he tapped Izuku. "H-How did you know?" The blonde asked and Izuku held down his head, a chuckle sounding in his throat trapped in his closed lips before he looked at his boyfriend with lidded eyes and a smug grin.