๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~2══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔄𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔫

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

On nights when he felt like it or when his friends, for example, his best friend Eijiro invited him to come to the club to have fun with a submissive or to watch a scene, those were the nights when Chef Bakugo was known as, Master Bakugo.

Of course, the life of being a master was kept a secret. Once you were in the club, everything said and done was to stay in the club. That's how your business was kept in complete confidentiality from the outside world.

Stepping out of his very expensive car, Katsuki stepped up to the back of the club. The bouncers being there as usual. Knowing that Katsuki was a dominant at the club, the guys standing by the door just gave a curt nod, directing their heads towards the door where Katsuki entered.

Katsuki was still in the clothes that he wore to work. His locker was in the back with his attire to make him look more of a dominant so that was where he was heading to now that he was in the club.

People were dressed in collars, chains, and leather. Some were even almost nude as they casually walked around the club, either the submissive close to their dominant or dominants conversing at the bar with submissives hoping to have fun tonight.

The smell of alcohol was strong in the air as everyone in the club enjoyed themselves dancing on the floor close to the stage, waiting on the scene that was going to take place tonight, once they were invited.

Katsuki knew that the scene was with his best friend and his submissive, Kaminari. It was a private scene, which means that you'll have to pay to get access to the dungeon the scene will take place in. However, having a membership at the club already came with that perk.

Katsuki got to his locker. Putting in his combination, the locker unlocked with a clicking noise revealing his stuff that can be seen inside. 

His hands glided across the clothes that were in the locker, his eyes landing on different pieces of clothing wondering what he would wear. He decided that he would go with the leather pants and his black boots. Leather and silk were what made up the clothing attire of the club, apart from the accessories which were collars, chains, and other things. 

Taking off his clothes from the day, Katsuki pulled up the leather pants on his thighs. He grabbed the black belt as well, looping it through the holes keeping it around his waist. His boots followed after. He left them loose and grabbed an accessory from his locker, a small whip, hooking it on one of the hoops from his leather pants.

Shutting back his locker, Katsuki was now out of the back room and into the club again.

The red hair of his best friend could be seen ducking through the crowd. Eijiro was now standing in front of Katsuki, a leash in his hand that was hooked unto the collar of his submissive, Kaminari.

"Goodnight, Master Bakugo." Kaminari said while keeping his head down. It was very important that a submissive refrained from making eye contact with a Master or a dominant. It would be seen as rude.

"Goodnight Kaminari," Bakugo said to the submissive in return.

"Our scene is going to be in about half an hour in room five," Eijiro said earning a nod from his best friend.

The spiky head male rose an eyebrow looking at his best friend. "Bakubro, when are you going to get a submissive? You would play but you never had a contract." Eijiro said while running his hand through his disheveled red hair. "You know, a lot of submissives are wishing that you would sign a contract with them."