๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~41══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

ℜ𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

The trip to America went faster than expected. Both Kirishima and Bakugo were pleased with what they were seeing and were told that the project would be finished in about three months.

It was something that they were working about for probably on year and eight months by now and they were ready for it to be completed.

That aside, it was 10 p.m now and Katsuki along with Izuku were on their way home in the blonde's limousine.

Kirishima and Kaminari had parted about forty-five minutes ago where they exchanged their goodbyes when they were dropped off at home. It was now only the last two as Izuku's head was resting on Katsuki's shoulder as he slept soundly with Katsuki running his hand through the green tuff of hair.

The blonde was going through his phone now since he was back in Japan to see if he had missed anything while he was in America. He wasn't surprised when he saw Kirishima and Kaminari on the front cover of an article and as he continued to scroll, he could see him and Izuku.

People were asking questions about Izuku and commenting that they had seen pictures of the said male and the blonde already. It was definitely the day that Kastuki had hit Izuku in his eye accidentally was the picture that they were talking about.

He didn't mind but he was never one to like people being in his private affairs but that was seen to be expected with him being known in Tomiritchi, much less Japan.

The chef sighed as he carefully put his phone in his pocket being extra careful as to not wake up Izuku. They were going to be home in at least five minutes so he now, he was stretching his hand across the long seats of the limousine to grab his briefcase as he brought it closer to him.

Katsuki rested his head back on the comfortable seats also as a long sigh left his mouth. He was tired for the most part seeing as all he was doing this weekend was working.

Izuku was feeling a bit better after they both had talked as well. He was still a bit cautious as he said but nevertheless, he trusted Katsuki so he let himself be comfortable over the weekend since most of his time in America was spent with Kaminari.

The two had strangely gotten closer in the small amount of time but neither Katsuki or Eijiro was complaining. It was better than having them disagree and then not like each other.

That aside, Katsuki did wish he could spend more time with Izuku over the past three days but he knew that worked would've had him tied up. They could always spend extra time together once they were back home, however. It wouldn't be a problem.

Adding to that, both of them would share kisses sometimes when Katsuki would come back from his long day of work. Sometimes, or most of the time, they might've gone too far as hey pulled away being flustered drilling it into themselves that they had to slow down. That would've left them to go to sleep feeling uncomfortable but they would sleep it off anyhow.

After going through security, the limousine was slowly going down the stoned road and was now in front of Katsuki's mansion.

The driver got out of his seat as he opened the door for the blonde and the green head. Katsuki looked down at Izuku as he was about to wake him up.

"Izuku," Katsuki called out for the freckled face male but he didn't make any movement. The only thing that was letting Katsuki know that he was alive was the slow rise of his stomach rising and falling.