๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~13══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

'ℭ𝔥𝔢𝔣' ℑ𝔷𝔲𝔨𝔲

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

Izuku was dressed and ready for the interview. Sighing looking at how he was, he smiled a little knowing how it felt to be in real chef attire. In all his years of cooking and his love for it, he had never thought that he would be able to wear something like it so soon.

He folded his clothes and carefully rested them on top of Katsuki's table since he didn't know where else to put them. Walking out of the room, he closed the large doors before making his way back down to the kitchen where everyone else was.

When the master chef saw the green curls of the smaller male, he quickly made his over to him. Izuku fiddled with his thumbs with his head down feeling Katsuki's eyes on him. He saw the shoes of the chef come into view, his eyes focused on them.

Katsuki used his finger to tilt Izuku's head up. His and Izuku's eyes met four making the smaller male's cheeks turn from red from the gaze of Katsuki. He smirked seeing the red tinting Izuku cheeks as he began to speak.

"No need to hide. Your interview starts soon so might as well get ready." He told him and Izuku nodded the best he could with the chef still looking him straight into his eyes. When Katsuki removed his hand from Izuku, Izuku sighed in relief but followed him nevertheless.

When he saw glass windows and then a door, Izuku was confused as Katsuki entered the room urging for him to go in. He hesitantly followed and saw a table with many ingredients laid out along with a fridge, stove and other cooking utensils that were stationed in the room.

"You'll prepare in here. The time you have is about two hours and thirty minutes. Oh, and keep in mind, I won't be the only one judging." The master chef told him as he was about to shut the door but quickly opened it back. "I only expect the best of the best, and that's almost perfect good luck," Katsuki said with a smirk as he shut the door.

Izuku realised that he was in the room by himself. Knowing this somewhat eased his nerves a little as he looked around the room. The room was quite bland but the accents, however, somewhat made it a little brighter, than the sun glare that was seeping through the window.

His grass green eyes then focused on the ingredients in front of him. There were so many to choose from, some of what Izuku didn't even know existed. 

Izuku then looked at the gloves that were placed on the counter. Putting them on along with a hairnet then the chef hat, Izuku then turned his attention back to ingredients not knowing what to do. He wasn't given any instruction so he just waited silently.

It was then that a voice was heard from somewhere. Izuku looked around not knowing where it was coming from then he looked up seeing a speaker in the top corner of the room. He recognised the voice which was the voice of the chef.

"You can prepare what you want. Once you finish in two hours and thirty minutes. Your time starts now, Midoriya." Katsuki said with a smirk even though his facial expression couldn't be seen from the 'innocent' male. "Good luck." Katsuki said and moved away from the microphone.

Izuku was so oblivious to the fact that the chef along with everyone else in the room could see as he looked at the ingredients not knowing what to do. "Just do something, even stupid Kirishima knew that you're good." He said getting ready to nibble his finger seeing how Izuku was tampering with most things.

The thoughts that were going through Izuku's head was too much. The timer going down at the side wasn't helping with his nerves still not knowing what to do.