๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~15══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔇𝔬 ℑ ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔗𝔬 ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔜𝔬𝔲?

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

Izuku didn't waste a second as he rushed back through the building's door. He only pretended to go home in hopes that the chef wouldn't think anything if he had immediately left. Of course, he left some things home but then it was out of the building and speed walking, no running to the club to see what Shigaraki wanted.

Izuku had finally arrived there in twenty minutes instead of the half an hour that he was accustomed too. Inside didn't have many people since it was still afternoon time but that didn't mean that there weren't any people at all.

Knocking on Shigaraki's door, it was opened by one of the bodyguards that Izuku didn't care to find out who their names were. Shigaraki, however, could be with his hands folded, both of his elbows atop the desk with his chin rested on his knuckles.

He motioned for Izuku to come further and he complied. "Good afternoon boss," Izuku said with a bow to which he hummed in return before telling him to have a seat.

It was quiet for a while and Izuku began fiddling with his thumbs, his leg bouncing up and down out of nerves as he waited to see what the man in front of him had to say. However, Shigaraki didn't make a sound leave his mouth. The only sounds that could be heard were Izuku's loud breathing and the tapping of Shigaraki's foot that came into contact with the wooden floor beneath them.

The man then began to speak as he pulled out a piece of paper from his desk. "You might be wondering why you're here," He began gaining Izuku's attention. The green-haired male didn't agree or disagree as he looked at Shigaraki waiting for him to continue. He knew well not to interrupt him. The man across from him hummed as he continued his speaking. "Well, I have a request to ask for you and I know you've never done anything like this." This sentence now had Izuku raising his brow in questioning as Shigaraki opened the paper in front of him.

"Tomiritchi, Japan at 8 p.m," He started as he looked up from the paper into the grassy green eyes of Izuku. "Next week, Wednesday, you have to be at this address," He told him as he gave Izuku the paper. Izuku looked at the address before looking at him and shaking his head. The moment Tomiritchi left the man's mouth, Izuku knew that a lot of money would come out of it.

Tomiritchi was known as a wealthy place. Mostly famous people and people that were known to have a lot of money were living there but that was expected since everything in Tomiritchi was expensive.

"I-I don't understand." He answered and Shigaraki smirked, a heartless chuckle followed right after.

"You were requested for a private dance," Shigaraki said and Izuku's eyes widen. He then remembered a few minutes prior when Shigaraki had told him that he knew he had never done something like this and Shigaraki was right. Many people have asked Izuku for a private dance and he never agreed. That and his boss never wanted him to go but to have him dance privately for someone who lived in Tomiritchi, he knew that a lot of money will be the end result of it.

"S-Sir, I've never danced privately for a-anyone," Izuku answered in return. When Shigaraki raised his brow in questioning, Izuku lowered his head looking away from him.

"I know you haven't but you will go to this one. The person offered ¥300,000 just for one private dance that they requested last about half an hour to forty-five minutes and they insisted that you come." He told Izuku who just looked shocked at the information given.