๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~56══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

ℭ𝔞𝔫 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔅𝔢 𝔉𝔦𝔵𝔢𝔡?

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺

Thanks for 4k views!

Even the soft click of the door was enough for me to jump out of my sleep

Even the soft click of the door was enough for me to jump out of my sleep. If I even had enough.

I shakily reached across the couch to grab my phone. The time was 8:26 p.m.

My first thoughts were to get up and walk over to the main part of the mansion. It was hard to do so, however, with the pounding headache that I had that caused my movements to be slow as I gripped onto the walls in my house, in order to make it to the door without falling.

Throughout my blurry vision, I could easily make out that it was Izuku taking off his shoes. His hair was dripping with water and that's when I immediately realised that the rain was falling outside.

I quickly but carefully rushed over to him. My hands gripped his arms when he was finished taking off his muddy shoes and I felt him flinch. I ignored him, however, as I turned him to face me but instead, he kept his head down.

"Why didn't you call me to come for you, Izuku?" I asked in concern not missing the alcohol that I could smell on him. He could catch a cold and get sick but he's letting whatever this is take a toll on him. I wouldn't deny that I am too.

Izuku didn't answer me. He shook his shoulders making me release my hold on them. I watched as he dragged himself up the stairs, clutching his bag tightly in his hand.

My head dropped into my hands since my head was still pounding. As I attempted to follow after Izuku, with every step that I took, I felt like I was going to fall.

I ignored it. I followed Izuku and we ended up in our bedroom. Izuku didn't say anything or didn't face me as he began taking off his clothes, maybe to take a shower.

"Your classes finished four hours ago so why are you now getting here?" I know he probably went to a bar or something. He didn't seem drunk though just down and tired.

Izuku's eyes met mine for the first time today and I could see dark circles underneath them. My brows furrowed at his appearance but that quickly went away as Izuku averted his head from me walking into the bathroom.

He was making this harder for me and throughout my distressed state, I could feel anger. I just wanted him to be safe but I think I could understand what he feels when I didn't tell him. I felt the same way when he was keeping stuff from me.