๑ஓ══𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱~65══ஓ๑

╔══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╗

𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 & ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔞𝔶

╚══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════╝

I have no idea how things go before the actual wedding so just bear with me. I also struggled with writing this chapter for the past week and I'm not happy with it but I'll make sure the next chapter is better.

 I also struggled with writing this chapter for the past week and I'm not happy with it but I'll make sure the next chapter is better

"Damn, I'm nervous," Kirishima said as he was fixing his tie in the mirror. Katsuki was standing by the door arch with his hands folded and his eyes closed as he listened to his best friend say for the millionth time how nervous he was.

Katsuki pushed off the door arch and walked toward Kirishima chuckling. The blonde then ruffled the redhead's hair making him whine as he desperately tried to fix it back.

"Katsuki! Come on dude," Kirishima exclaimed with a pout as he went back to fixing his tie. Both he and Kaminari had decided to not do a traditional wedding so they were currently in America getting ready for the event that would take place in less than thirty minutes.

"You have to be there first Eijiro," Katsuki was already dressed and so was Izuku, but the green head was helping Kaminari since he was his best man.

"I know, I know," The redhead responded. He then smiled brightly and turned toward Katsuki since he was finished with what he was doing.

"Are you ready to get married now?" Katsuki asked his best friend. It wasn't a rude comment but more of a statement to tease Kirishima. The redhead then pursed his lips and gave Katsuki a look that read, 'really' before continuing on.

"Yes, I'm ready," He said before walking to the door. "We should go greet everyone else, yeah?"

"Keep your eyes open!" Izuku somewhat shouted at Denki who was going through an internal crisis

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" He whined as his eyes were a bit watery from what Izuku was doing. For the past fifteen minutes, the green head was trying to put on natural makeup on the other male's face but with little co-operation, it was quite hard to do so.