Chapter LXXXV: Three In A Row.

Part4bitcheZ, Lemonwarningthough. Notasdescriptiveasidlikeittobe,so,illMakeUpForItLaterOn

Clementine jumped up in excitement as she heard a respectful knock on her door. Of course, she wasted no time and hurried to her front door. 

There she was, after about 5 long hours.

Violet stood there with squinted eyes, protecting them from the sun beaming down on them despite the slightly chilly weather. It was almost mid-September, so, she expected the weather to get even colder. Her nose already had a red tint to it, which Clementine found adorable. 

No words, just a hug. 

A hug coated with passion of course. 

Violet let out a sigh of comfort, feeling at home in Clementine's arms. 

"I was bored out of my mind." Clementine dramatically flung her arms into the air as Violet shut the door behind herself. "Well, now I'm here to help you with your writing, and I brought clothes this time." 

"I like you better without them," Clementine smirked, plopping down on the living room couch, waiting for Violet to join her. "What happened to 'No Funny Business'?" Violet raised an eyebrow at the brunette, knowing she would get a smart ass response from her. 

"It's not funny business, just honesty. I'm sure you like me naked too." Clementine shrugged, typing her password into her laptop, pretending to hide it from Violet. 

She already knew what it was. What else would Clementine name it after other than her favorite stuffed animal as a child? 

"You're not wrong, but you need to get your work done. Afterward, we can watch another movie... Or make one if that's what you'd like." Violet spoke with a strong voice, showing a serious attempt at getting something done. "I like when you get all serious and assertive. Do it more often." Clementine whispered with a smile as she opened the document for her poem. 

Clementine flipped the computer to face Violet, showing her the little bit of work she had gotten done while she was gone. "So, this is where I hit the brick wall." 

Violet pulled the glasses off of the collar of her shirt and slid them onto her face. 

"If it's horrible, just be honest. Okay?" Clementine mumbled, picking at her lip nervously. 

"Actually, it's great." Violet folded her lips and continued reading. "Is this about your parents?" 

Clementine gave a shy smile and continued to mumble shyly. "Yeah, they had... issues. Drugs, alcohol... stuff like that."

As those words came out, Violet's eyes became unstuck from the technology and locked with Clementine's. That was the one thing she didn't know about. She didn't know if she messed up or not. Clementine seemed sad, but wasn't crying. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears, but there were none. 

"I'm sorry... I didn't know-"

"No, it's okay. They aren't dead. They're just assholes." Clementine cut her off before she started to feel even more guilty about the situation. 

"Well, it's still great. I think you're looking at the size of it. The length doesn't matter at all. It's all about getting your feelings out. And six sentences written with pure gold seems like it's very easy to understand. I can relate to that... stuff too." 

"One, size does matter, two, I'll add more tomorrow... you know, when we do revisions, and uh, thanks... A lot." Clementine eased the mood, scooting closer to Violet, leaning her head on her shoulder. 

Violentine one-shots (The Walking Dead)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara