Chapter LVII: Donations.

Violet was on her normal Saturday schedule; Wake up, brush her teeth, wash her face, clean up her mess from her last stream before it became an overgrown mess in her and Clementine's room, clean the rest of the house, waste the day hanging out with friends, and start a stream around 9 pm.

Yeah, that's her life every day.

And luckily, for her, she gains no weight somehow.

Whenever Clem wanted to pick up some extra hours, Violet would get on whatever game and go live for about 2 hours until her lover got home.

Tonight was one of those nights.

Currently, she was live on YouTube, playing Grand Theft Auto with her best friend, Louis.

She was also being bombarded with many many comments from Clem.

Clementines comments stuck out to her, not only because it was her wife, but because she would threaten every last person who made an even somewhat flirtatious comment toward Violet.

Every. Last. Comment.

Violet didn't mind.

She loved how everyone knew and she didn't care what people had to say.

At this moment, she's watching Clem attack someone for saying "You're so pretty!" and Clem has no shame.

ImMarriedToAflower: SHE'S MARRIED. CUT THAT SHIT OUT.

Violet couldn't help but snicker at her wife's overprotective behavior.

ImMarriedToAflower: Don't laugh. I'm serious.

"Clem, these people are my supporters. It's okay for them to give me compliments. It shows how much they care." Violet was still snickering, knowing she was only getting Clem even more rilled up.

ImMarriedToAflower: You wanna sleep on the couch? If not, I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut.

After about ten seconds, Violet replied, "Alright guys, at this point, there's nothing I can do because I love my bed... And my wife." and finished off with a smirk, sipping on her orange juice and wiggling her eyebrows. She knew exactly what she was doing.

ImMarriedToAflower: Is that orange juice? You sly dog.

Violet was too invested in her conversation with Clem to even notice the rest of the comments.

"Well, yes, I am a sly dog indeed." Violet proceeded to get her character set up for online gameplay.

Donation from: Violent Twin; $15. "You're pretty cute. Check your Instagram DMs. You'll find my number. Your wife won't have to know."

Violet knew Clem was gonna be hot about that one.

Donation from: ImMarriedToAflower; $20. "We're married. Shut the fuck up and get a life."

"Oof. That had to hurt." The blonde mockingly cringed at the message her lover sent.

"And please, no more donations." Violet shook her head and locked her focus on the game again.

Donation from: ImMarriedToAflower; $50. "Just because I love you."

Violet wasn't surprised, but she was impressed.

"I love you too, but don't use all your money. Especially you guys." She was referring to the crowd with a slight chuckle.

ImMarriedToAflower: I'm on my way home. I'll be there soon. I love you.

At this point in time, everyone was definitely watching their conversation.

"Alright, I love you too. Put the phone down while you drive and make sure it's off until you get out of the car."

The comment section was filled with "She's a M O M." And "AWWWW" and "CAN I GET A GIRL LIKE HER?".

Donation from: ImMarriedToAflower; $200. "See you soon."