"Quiet. Lisa is obviously hiding something, I didn't bought that "my squad mates are nice" crap so we need to see it for ourselves."Sooyoung said in a hush tone.

"Omo! So you actually believe the rumors that maybe that Jooe is actually a bitch?"Sana asked and Sooyoung nod.

"Yeah, I met her during my first day and I could remember her snapping at me and tried to make fun of my pastel colored dress and called me old fashioned. Her aura shouts bitch from the moment I saw her, so Lisa probably has been lying when she said that Jooe is nice."Sooyoung stated.

"Why would Lisa do that? It's not like her to lie? And why would she lie to us? It's not like she's being forced to say nice things about Jooe unless..."Sana stopped midway of her sentence and gasp upon her late realization. "Omo!!! Is she being bullied?!"Sana slightly made her voice higher , good thing Sooyoung was able to cover her mouth before anyone hears them.

"Yes yes. It's just an assumption but we can be wrong so we need to prove it ourselves, though I hope we are mistaken coz if she would actually end up being bullied I swear to God our school would be needing another Cheer Squad Leader."Sooyoung threatened which scared Sana.

"Oh  please don't kill anyone. We are too young to get arrested."Sana begged and as they get near where the cheer squad were practicing they couldn't believe their eyes.

There they saw Lisa carrying a Jug of water and giving out to the members while handing them hand towels each, she was sweating like crazy and everyone didn't seem to care. It quickly angered Sooyoung just the sight of her friend like that, Sana quickly held her tight.

"Wait, we can't just barged in there. She may have been sweating from the practice, like you said it's still an assumption we may be mistaken."Sana reasoned out which successfully calm Sooyoung down as they waited and watched the whole thing.

The two of them waited for a while 10 minutes for they were having their usual breaks, when they were about to start practicing Lisa quickly stood next to a girl with blonde hair. The girl quickly pushed her away.

"How many times do I have to tell you Manoban that you will stand at the back!"the blonde girl said.

Sooyoung moves in instinct , good thing Sana was quick to stop her.

"Sorry."was all Lisa could say as she ran towards the back and stood next to a girl with glasses.

They started performing their cheer but in between those practices Lisa has been receiving criticism and unfair treatment.

"Pull yourself together Manoban! Not because your step-brother is in soccer team you can just slack off in cheering."Jooe exclaimed. Sooyoung was helding in her anger.

"I..I'm sorry."Lisa kept on apologizing and swallowed her pride so that they would stop picking on her.

But Jooe and her friends were enjoying to see her suffer.

"That's right. You should always be sorry, coz the moment you thought that you were cut out for cheering was the biggest mistake you've did. You basically asked for this."Jooe stated as she circled Lisa.

"That bitch."Sooyoung whispered in annoyance, she was slowly losing her cool.

"Lalisa Manoban, a Thai freak from Bangkok Thailand. I can't believe a Thai-orphan like you actually have this face?"Jooe started off while holding Lisa's face. "I bet your sugar daddy Marco has paid tons of bills for your plastic surgeries."she added. That made the other members laugh around them.