Yes, you are.

I know.

And why are you a coward?

Because I couldn't do the one thing everyone wanted me to do.

Smart. But you're still weak and hopeless.

I know.

Shouto probably wishes you jumped too, I bet he does.

That's a lie.

No, it's not.

You're lying.

No, I'm not.

He wouldn't.

Would I lie to you, Katsuki? I'm your friend, I can help you. You still have that blade, don't you? The one behind the photo?

....
Yeah...

Then use it. Everyone wants you to and you know they do.

Fine.

Good boy, now don't hold back.

><

"Katsuki? Open the door." Shouto calls out, banging on the bathroom stall.

............

"No.. I deserve this.." I mutter, making sure it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Katsuki-"

"Don't you dare tell me to stop when you do it yourself."

This seemed to shake him a little. I sounded cold as fuck. The banging stopped, and I heard his hand slide down the stall door. I give a careless shrug before pressing the blade against my skin once more and dragging it along, making the blood break through slowly. The voice comes back, telling me to make more, that Shoto would be happy. So I did. I made 3 more before shoving the blade into my pocket and opening the stall. I still need to clean the blood off.

When I opened the stall, I'm greeted with Shouto sitting on the floor, head in his knees and hands in his hair. Maybe I was too harsh to him...

"Shouto? Look at m-"

Before I can even finish my sentence, he whips his head up to show me his face. I can hear my heart break. I can feel it.
He was crying the whole time I was in there, with tears still streaming down his cheeks like the raindrops on a car window on a rainy day. I'm such an ass of a boyfriend, no- a person.

"I-I-" he takes a pause to catch his breath. " I don't want t-to live anym-more..!"

I let out a sad sigh, thinking over my choice of words carefully. I furrow my brows and look him in the eye.

"We're stronger than this, we can last longer." I say, even though the voice says otherwise. Apparently my attempt to brighten the situation didn't work, as he protested with how he felt and his loss of hope. I want to fucking cry, I didn't know he felt this bad. I knew it was bad, just not...like this.

"I-I don't see the point anymore! I'm probably g-going to fail at being a hero, I can't handle any of this!" He cries as I take him into my arms and play with his hair soothingly.