Chapter 19

Clarke's POV

I look at the door then motion to Lexa to get under the bed. She nods and does as told. "Coming" is what I say then I open the door. Bellamy rushes in and looks around.

He looks around. "What is this for?" He says pointing at the blankets.

"Uh... us?" I say trying to make something up. He smirks.

"Well it appears we made a mistake. We thought you were with Lexa." Abby points out and I laugh a little.

"Nope." I say shaking my head and Titus nods leaving with Abby. Bellamy sits down and starts eating strawberries. Lexa's strawberries. I sit down with him and take a strawberry. I sneakily put my hand under the bed and feel Lexa take the fruit from me.

I smile a little.

"Now see what you can do when you aren't focused on that stupid girl." Bellamy points out and I get angry. I soft touch on my hand, which is still under the bed, calms me. "Give me your hand." He says taking my hand that was by the bed. That was there for Lexa.

"Uh Bellamy don't we have some church thing to go to." I ask.

"I'm sure they won't miss us." He says as he pulls me closer.

"Uh Bellamy..." I try to pull my hand back but he is stronger. He lightly kisses my hand multiple times.

"Could we not talk." He whispers.

"Actually I would rather talk." I say pulling my arm back but it doesn't work.

"I- what's that noise?" He says lifting his head from my hand and looking around. Something drops from the ceiling. It's a snake. "Ahhhhhh!!!" He screams, his voice going 3 times higher than it normally is. He jumps up and runs out. I jump up to but and stopped by Lexa grabbing my waist.

She turns to me smiling. "It's fake." She says as she closed the door behind me. I look at the snake and laugh. She smiles.

She takes the bottom of her shirt and lifts it up a little. She takes the helm of the shirt and wipes my hand that Bellamy was kissing. I see some of her abs. I blush really really really bad at this.

"That was just..." she fakes a gag making me laugh.

"Thank you." I say stroking her jaw then blushing more at my act.

"I have to get going. I have to do my rounds but I will be back." She says and she kisses my cheek. She blush's a light pink. "I- uh.. sorry... I'm i- I have to go." She says walking out quickly. I smile at how nervous she got.

She is scared of me. Cute.

(A/n: ^idc just not that... those two sentences were written cause of you)

I brush my hair and Raven comes in sweat and smiling. "Oh boy Luna is just... ugh..." she sad with a sigh. "And you are blushing...." she says taking the brush from my hands and brushing her own hair.

"Yes I'm blushing but that doesn't mean you can take my brush." I say snatching my brush back.

"So tell me... did she kiss you?" Raven asks.

I just blush. "SHE DID!"

"No... well yes... we'll kinda..." I answer brushing my hair. Raven takes the brush and brushes my hair for me and starts putting it up.

"What is a Kinda Kiss?" She asks with a smirk. I lightly tap my cheek and she smiles. "Was she confident about it?"

I smile and shake my head. "She was confident when she did it but after she was a mess. It was cute." I smile.

"Of course it was." Raven laughs and I hear someone walk back in.

"Darling I'm sorry for running out on you... I wasn't scared of the snake I was just leading it away so it wouldn't get to you." Bellamy nods. I smile.

"It's okay Lexa came and got it." I say nodding and his "charming" expression fades to anger.

"Of course." He says nodding "well... would you care to go on a walk with me?"

Before I could answer Lexa walls in. "Oh that's what the horrid smell is down here." Lexa exclaims with a smirk.

"Excuse me? What to try that again, Peasant?" He says turning tiger in an Alpha manner.

"Who said I was talking about you. You just called yourself a horrid smell. Have a little more self esteem buddy." Lexa nods and she comes and takes the basket of strawberries. "The chief wants all the food back." She says with a nod and a nervous smile at me. She blush's a little and walks out.

***

Lexa's POV

I walk out with the strawberries and release a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. How does she do this to me. I continue to walk as I make it to the main deck. I take a strawberries and hand the basket to the chief.

I hold the leather jacket real close to me. It's really cold during winter over seas. I look out and see land where we are going to stop the ship and gather more supplies.

Clarke's going to like this place. They have beautiful flowers. Oh my god I can't believe I-

There is no way I actually did that... my lips made contact with her. 😱😱😱😱😱

I blush some more and Luna puts her arm around my shoulder.

"Kiss the bride Little Woods?" Luna asks me.

"What- first off she isn't a bride... and second... sort of?" I answer.

"She is a bride. I hear Bellamy talking to Abby about hand in marriage or something." This gets me angry and I hit the rail with my hand. "Calm down tiger. That sort of kiss thing. I know what you mean."

"I can let him ask her..." I say lightly.

"She'll say no." Luna assures me.

"Ya I know. But... does that really matter in that family?"

"You're right." Luna sighs.

"Say that again mate?" I say with a smirk.

"You're- Wait- oh shut up and work the sails." She says grabbing my collar and pushing me away from her. I laugh as I go to the sails.