Chapter 42

Clarke walks downstairs and into the living room. Bellamy is sitting with two men. The men turn and smile at Clarke while she walks in, "Goodmorning Miss Griffin." Noah greets while Elijah gives her a little nod.

"Good morning. If I knew you two were coming I would have came in here earlier." Clarke says while she sits down on the couch next to Bellamy. They are facing the brothers who are on the other side on the coffee table, facing them on a different couch.

"No worries. We waited for you." Elijah responds with a wave of his hand.

"We can get started." Bellamy says with an eye roll. The fact that Clarke is included in his business bothers him.

"Right, investments." Noah starts.

***

"Well it is always a pleasure." Noah says while he stands up, Elijah following after him. Bellamy and Clarke stand too, "I think there are some great ideas here. Definitely something to think about."

"If you need anything else, let me know." Bellamy shakes each brothers hand and then the brothers turn and each kiss Clarke's hand. Bellamy gets jealous because he isn't even allowed to kiss Clarke's hand.

Especially not with Lexa's rules.

William show the men out and before Bellamy can speak, Abby comes through the doors with Octavia following after her and Raven next, "There you two are!"

"What is it, Mother?" Clarke asks, trying not to sound too annoyed at just the sight of the woman.

"Richard and Margret are coming and want to walk around the gardens and farms." Abby sucks in a breath like she ran to the house. Raven helps her sit.

"Okay?" Clarke asks and Bellamy just puts his arm around her waist. The blonde tenses up but doesn't pull away.

"The workers aren't the most proper workers. We will be completely embarrassed." Abby says and Clarke tries to hide her smile. The Woods siblings are the opposite of proper.

"I will have Titus talk to them all." Bellamy says and he waved his arm to get Williams attention, "Find Titus and tell him to make sure the workers are on their best behavior." William nods and leaves the room.

***

"What a beautiful day it is." Margret says while her arm is holding onto her husbands arm. Clarke is holding onto her fiancé's arm while they walk.

"It sure is." Clarke responds. Margret takes a deep breath in while they walk through the gardens. There are a few members of Titus's crew working on pulling weeds out of the gardens.

Clarke catches eyes with Luna who looks up and smiles at her, "Hey Clarke!" Luna says and Bellamy glares at her, telling her to mind herself. Luna looks back down.

"Be nice." Clarke murmurs to Bellamy, who rolls his eyes.

"Could we see your horses?" Margret asks Bellamy.

"The horses?" Bellamy asks and Margret glades at Clarke with a smile.

"Yes, your horses. I love the creatures." Margret says and Richard smiles down at her.

"Yes. What say you, Bellamy? Where are your stables?" Richard asks and Bellamy sighs.

"This way." Bellamy points in the direction of the stables and we start walking that what. Clarke's hands start getting sweaty. She is going to see Lexa.

There is a mixture of excitement and nerves. Does she look decent? Clarke looks down at her dress to make sure she looks okay. Hopefully her hair looks neat and clean.