Chapter 10

Lexa's POV

I was standing in the dining hall with Luna and Lincoln. We are standing at attention which means we had our arms in front of us and had our feet shoulder length apart.

"Okay Mr Blake..." Titus starts. "What's the punishment?"

Bellamy runs his fingers through his hair and gives me an evil grin. "What are the options?"

"I could kiss your boot and lie to you saying how handsome you are." I say with a smirk and Luna snickers.

"What did you say to me girl?" Bellamy says getting defensive.

"You heard me." I said and he gets angry and starts coming at me. He stops when he looks at something behind me. I turn my head a little in curiosity.

"Hello Clarke." He says with a charming smile she walks over into my view. God she is beautiful.

She glares at Bellamy. She then looks at me with soft eyes.

I give her a light smile. Oh god what does she do to me.

"You could take your hits." I say looking back at Bellamy.

"Lex-" my sister starts but I cut her off.

"You get ten hits. I will be stringed up from the ceiling. The whole boat watches. It's our number one punishment." I say to him and he smiles.

"I like that plan." He says with a smirk and then turns to Titus. "I'll take that option."

"Get the rope Luna and Lincoln get the sailors." Titus says with sad eyes. I don't even look at Clarke. "Lexa... get ready." I nod and walk out.

I hear someone follow me. Someone grabs my arm and I turn. I see Clarke's worried eyes.

"Klor-" I start but she stops me.

"No don't Clarke me! You are about to get hit ten times by Bellamy! He may be a big baby and all that but he has a horrible right hook!" She says holding my arms.

"And I have tough abs." I say with a wink. This takes her by surprise. She blushes a little and I turn to walk away.

"Lexa!" She calls but I keep walking. "Lexa Woods get back here right now!" She says with a demanding voice. I gulp. Woah.

I turn and walk back to her.

"You can't do this!" She says.

"I have to do this, and you have to let me." I say and her jaw drops.

"No I don't." She says and she holds my arms.

"I- Clarke you don't have to be there to watch. But it's the only way. I'll see you at the celebration of life or whatever that stupid party is." She says and she whispers the last sentence and walks away.

***

I'm with Luna who is tying the rope. "You idiot. You could have cleaned the dishes for a week but no! Had to talk about the hits." She says as she hands the rope.

"You know I only said this one because it's the only punishment you and Lincoln cant do with me." I say as I take my shirt off. (A/n: she has a shorts bra on. I know they didn't have those at that time but I legit don't care.)

"No you just wanted to flaunt your flawless stomach." She says with a chuckle.

"I mean... you aren't wrong." I say and we laugh. "Bellamy won't do that much to me." I say trying to talk to myself.

***

Luna is tying up my wrists so my toes are touching the floor. Bellamy walks in. I look at him and he looks at me. He is going to trying and really hurt me. He walks over and takes off his jacket.

He pulls his arm back. I get ready for a hit to the gut when someone calls out. "Wait!" I see Clarke timing over to me. She blushes a little.

"We can't hurt her! Would that make you better then her Bellamy!" She asks him.

"Yes." He says and moves past her.

"No stop." She says and grabs his arm. "You call her a monster but she is the one tied up to the ceiling! You are the one about to hurt her!" She says getting in between me and Bellamy.

My arms really hurt from being up so long.

Bellamy stares at her then at me. He punches me once in the gut. He almost hits Clarke in the process. I wasn't ready for the hit. I loose my air and Clarke pushes him away.

"You can untie her." Bellamy says as he walks out of the room.

Luna comes and quickly and unties me. I fall down on Clarke. Clarke holds me up as I regain my balance. I stand up and hold my stomach.

"I'm glad you came." I say with a small smile.

"Me too." She says as she looks up at me.

"Okay lovers let me look at that." Roan says. "You are fine. It will bruise bad but that Bellamy isn't a good punch." Roam says patting my bruise.

"Ouch. Jerk." I say to Roan who laughs at her.

"You owe me a fish dinner." He says.

"Ya whatever." I say.

"Put a shirt on!" He calls as he walks out. Luna throws Me a shirt.

It hurts to put it on but it gets done. I look at Clarke who is looking at me with worried eyes.

"Go get ready for the party Klork." I say and brush a stand of hair out of her face. She gives me a small smile and walks away.

"You are disgusting" Luna says with a fake gag.

I laugh. It's hurts.