Chapter 13

Clarke's POV

Raven and I were alone in my room because the Woods siblings were receiving their punishment. You may be wondering why I am not out there with Lexa supporting big her. Well this morning she left me a note that said, "I'm sorry but I don't want you to see this" and then my door was locked. Raven opened it and before I could stop her from closing it she closed it. Now we are stuck.

"Ugh! Why is!" Raven groans laying back on the bed.

"Lexa is hanging of the side of the boat right now with her hands roped up." I say trying to convince myself that it's okay.

"So is Luna." Raven says and we both frown. "I'm going to kill them."

"It's been an hour they should be here by now." I say and at that the door opens. Lexa and Luna walk in like nothing happened.

Raven and I rush up and each hug a twin. Raven wraps her arms around Luna and Luna hugs her back tightly. I wrap my arms around Lexa and she groans in pain. I back up.

"My Bellamy bruise she says. And I frown.

"We'll go." Luna says taking ravens hand and closing the door.

Lexa walks up to me.

"I'm sorry Lexa. I didn't mean to hurt yo-" she cuts my off my putting her finger up to my lips.

"It's okay." She says and she lightly takes my wrists and looks me in the eyes making sure it is okay for her to touch me like that. I nod. She lifts my arms up and walks a little closer to me while wrapping my arms around her neck. I hug her close and she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I was scared that you would fall off." I say and she holds me close.

"I'm okay. It's just an hour and there is a little tiny platform for our feet. The rope is real tight. Plus I have done it one million times." She exaggerates.

She slowly lets go of me. Her hand lightly touch my waist before she lets go. I let go of her and we stand staring at each other.

I look down at her hands and see scratches and rope burn around her wrist. I gasp and take her hands and look at the cuts.

"Roan was there the whole hour making sure I was okay." She says and I nod.

"Okay." I say quietly. She picks my head up to look at her with her pointer finger and thumb on my chin.

"I'm good. All good." Lexa says nodding. I nod too. "Raven and Luna fancy eachother almost too much." Lexa says and I laugh out loud.

"Raven definitely has feeling for Luna." I say and Lexa smilies lightly at me. There is a knock at my door and Lexa pulls her hands away from me. She takes a step back by the time the person opens the door.

"Clar- What is she doing in here?" My mother says looking discussed at Lexa.

"Oh I um- well you see-" Lexa says scratching the back of her head then wincing at the pain of lifting her arms.

"I ordered her to be in here. I wanted to make sure she was okay." I say looking at my mother. Lexa was about to say something but I cut her off. "You are dismissed." She looks at me and gives me a quick smirk and she walks out. Abby glares at her all the way out.

"Clarke-" My mother starts but I just leave the room. "Clarke Eliza Griffin get back here this instant!" Abby yells as I walk away. I make it to the top deck with Abby following me and yelling at me all the way.

"Clarke!" Abby grabs my arm and pulls me to her. All the sailors are watching. They are each on edge. "You worthless girl!"

"Mother I was making sure a human was feeling good." I say with my teeth gritted.