Chapter 24

Clarke's POV

Raphael chuckles at the fear in Titus. He looks at the man and laughs again. Taking his pistol out of its holster he turns and points it at Lexa. Lexa just keeps watching me.

"No no! no! no don't please don't shoot her!" I call out to him and he looks at me with a smile.

"Oh beautiful, I wasn't planning on it." He says smirking. "I am planning on talking to this man right here for a little." Raphael says putting the barrel of the gun on Titus's chest tapping it twice then pointing at one of his men with the gun.

His man looks scared to be looking right into the head of a gun. "Would you take that one," He points at Lexa, "and the beautiful one," He points at me with the gun making Lexa perk up, "and take them into the captains chamber.

The man nods and Raphael grabs his shirt. "I want you to make sure they are comfortable. See if you could play any records then I want you to stand outside the room. I don't want you near that one," Raphael says pointing at Lexa, "while you are setting all this up keep a gun at her head" He points at me again. "If the sailor tries anything kill the blonde."

The man nods and pulls his own gun out. Putting it against my head I walk with the man pointing the gun to my head. Lexa follows with a bigger man holding her with her arms tied to her back.

We enter the captains chambers. The man with a gun to my head walks me over to one corner and holds the gun to me while watching Lexa. Lexa just watch's me. Her eyes bare into mine and I let out a tear.

"Look around to see if there is a record in here." The Gun Man says to the man holding Lexa. The Buff man looks around and finds Titus's records quickly putting one in. The Gun Man motions his head to tell the Buff Guy to walk out. As the Gun Man was leaving he kept the gun pointed to me. "You try anything I will shoot the both of you." He says and walks out the door.

As soon as the doors close Lexa comes rushing over to me. I bring my hands up to her face and just look at her. "Are you okay!?" I question. My voice is weak and scared.

"I'm fine. Did they touch you? Did they-" She clenches her jaw in my hands.

"No... well yes but-" I say as I turn her body around and start untying her hands.

"What do you mean yes?" She asks with her commander voice activated. I have chills from her tone.

"The Crooked Nosed man slapped me because i was squirming to get away from him." I say finally getting my small fingers around the rope being able to take it off.

"I'll kill him." Lexa says easily. I move her back to look at me and I just hug her. She wraps her arms around my waist. The light music in the background.

"Please don't do something to get yourself killed." I whisper in her ear. "I- i- cant lose you Lexa."

"Klark..."

"No this isn't a 'Clarke' situation." I say pulling away from the hug. She just looks down at me. The emotion in her eyes gets my throat stuck. "Lexa these men are dangerous. They could easily kill you."

"You've never seen me fight." She says back defensively.

"And I don't want to." I say with my hand cupping her face as I whip the bag under her left eye. I cock my head to the side, "You haven't been getting much sleep lately."

She shrugs and we are silent just looking anywhere but each other. "Dance with me?" She asks lightly.

"Lexa I hardly think this is the time." I say back to her not looking at her. If I look at her I know I will want to dance with her.