Chapter 18

Clarke's POV

That is a knock at my door. Raven comes in and jumps on my bed. "Clarke Lazy Griffin get you! It's Christmas!" Raven yells in my ear.

"I hate you." I groan. And get up. She gets me dressed in my nicest dress and we go to the sitting room in the ship. The chairs are lined up. Raven and I sit in the back as Titus starts reading some scripture from the Bible.

I feel someone sit next to me and I turn to see Lexa smiling at me. She has her finger over her lips telling me to be quiet. She leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Want to have some Christmas fun with the sailors?" She asks with her hot breath teasing my ear. I blush and nod with a smile. I point at Raven and Lexa nods. She taps Octavia's shoulder next to a praying Bellamy. She points her thumb at the door and Octavia nods. While everyone is praying we all quietly sneak out. Lexa makes sure we are quiet till we get to the freezing top deck.

Then she lets out a man adorable laugh and we all join her laugh.

"Let's go ladies." She says putting her arm out for me. I place my hand on her arm and we walk to the lower decks. You can hear loud music and laughter.

We enter and Luna takes Raven away and Lincoln takes Octavia away. Lexa takes my hand and brings me to a food table.

"Lex, where did you get all this food?" I ask as she picks up as strawberry.

She smirks and winks. She holds the strawberry to my lips. I take a bite keeping eye contact. Her smirk grows weaker as her eyes grow softer. She takes a bite of the strawberry and throws the end in a trash barrel.

"Let's dance." I say with an evil grin. I take her hand and pull her to the middle of where everyone is dancing.

"Klork... I don't know how to dance." She says to me and I take her hands and start dancing around.

"Nor do I!" I say with a smile as we start moving around hold each other's hands.

***

I know the church service is ending so I pull Lexa to the side. She is sweating and I know I am too. I also know my hair is messy. She can pull off messy hair.

"I will have to go soon." I say pulling her down a little so I can speak into her ear. It was too loud not to.

She shakes her head. "Not on my watch." She says with a smirk. She takes my hand and walks me over to the door. She messes with it a little. "They can't get in but we can get out." She says with a smirk.

I laugh and hug her. She is shocked for a moment but then wraps her arms around me. I feel her racing pulse. I smile. I look up at the tall beautiful woman that is holding me.

She smiles down at me. Luna calls out to Lexa. "Hey lovers! Come get some food!" She says pulling more food down and Sailors crowd around.

"Stay here." Lexa says to me as she lets go of me. Her hands slowly trailing off my waist as she walks backwards. Once we aren't touching anymore she turns around.

A few minutes Lexa comes back with a tray of food and champagne. "Want to go somewhere quieter?" She asks me and I nod. We leave the room and go out to the top deck. We sneak around making no noise. It's too cold on the decks so I take her arm as we walk. I know where to go.

We walk across the deck and pause. I see Abby, Bellamy, and Titus. I grab Lexa and put us in a little corner with a small plank of wood hiding us. I grab her torso and pull her close so that she isn't seen. I turn my head to listen to what they are saying.

"Where did they go?" Bellamy says angered.

"It's a boat where could they go?" Abby says. I can hear the violence in her voice.

"Christmas party." Titus said. "Follow me." He says and they all follow. When they finally walk away I look up at Lexa. She smirks and backs up a little. I take her hand and bring her to my room.

I take the blankets from my bed and the pillows and put them on the floor. She lays the food down and sits down. I sit with her.

"Merry Christmas Miss Griffin." Lexa says lightly biting a strawberry.

"What is with you and strawberries?" I say chuckling taking a strawberry.

"I like the tasty." She says staring in my eyes.

"Mm... I see." I say eating a strawberry.

"Can you answer a question for me?" Lexa asks.

"Mhm."

"How are you so beautiful?" She asks tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. My jaw drops.

"Well aren't you smooth Lexa Woods." I say blushing and smiling.

She smiles a little. She grabs the champagne. "Now it's not Christmas, with out champagne." She says popping the bottle easily.

"Well aren't you a pro at that."

"It's called muscle, love." She says pouting me a glass.

I take it and she pours herself a glass. We tink and take a sip.

"You know. I usually only have cheap liquor. This stuff is expensive and I shouldn't be drinking it." Lexa says laughing.

"Why would you guys steal food? We have to last 3 months." I point out.

"It's fine. We have built little farm islands along the way. They supply us. We will be coming upon one soon." She tells me.

"What? Why don't they tell us that." I ask.

"Well then less people would be scared of the hard ship of getting to America and then too many people would have their own government and the King doesn't really want that." Lexa points out. "I'll bet it won't even be in history books." I nod taking in all the information. "Ya the government isn't all to good to me. Or my family. It's just hard." She shakes her head. "Can we talk about something else?" She asks.

"We don't have to talk at all." I say and my voice is suddenly very rasp. She smiles a little. Our eyes get caught.

She leans in a little closer and I lean in too. Our breath messy with each other.

There is a knock at my door and I jump. I look at the door. "Clarke we know you are in there." I hear Abby call out.

I sigh. Merry Christmas to me.

Merry Christmas guys!