Dance part 3

Bobby x reader
Read the other if haven't to catch up on the tea or what I think is something
Sorry the time of it is November to December and tried to get to January

Reader POV

I relax in Bobby's embrace "I love you" He said before getting up and smoking a cigarette in the bathroom "Bobby since I live with you can I smoke? " I asked "No" "drink? " "You better have 1 shot per week" "Cheat? " "Why?" "Get in trouble? " "You better have a reason".Goddamnit.

I walk around before falling on the couch " Things going to be different " I said before falling asleep.

(Dream)

I wake up in Bobby's bed, I see Bobby running towards me "Bobby? " I said before he held a knife to my neck.

"(Name)! " I heard my parents call out to me "he will die" Bobby said before kissing my neck "no, Da-! " I screamed.

(Dream end)

I woke up screaming before realizing I in Bobby's bedroom "(name), are you alright? " Bobby asked me before coming to my side.

I stare at him for a second before running out "Dad" I said running out on the street leaving everything behind and going to my parents house.

I run to their house before knocking "come on daddy" I said as I realized I was crying "(name), what wrong? " Shane asked as I jumped on him "I don't know if it was real but Bobby tried to kill me" I said before Shane closed the door and we sat on the couch.

"What happened? " He asked as I laid my head on his lap "I woke up and Bobby tried to kill me " I said before there was a knock at the door.

"Shane " I heard from the other side "hide in the office" Shane said before getting up to answer the door.

I was greeted by Uno and Cheeto as they tried to get to me "shhh, Uno down, Cheeto sit" I whispered as I crouched to the floor and put my ear against the door.

Shane POV

I opened the door to see Bobby worried "Shane, I don't know where (name) is at?! " he said as he begans to panicked "Bobby calm down" I said as he tried to calm himself down.

"What happened? " I asked "I went down stairs after putting (name) in our room because he fell asleep and then he screamed so I tried to run up stairs but fell on my way to the stairs then he ran out once I asked him what's wrong" He explain.

"You said he was asleep right? " I said as I started piecing two and two "yeah" He said before I realized what happened "(name) was dreaming of you about to kill him" I said making Bobby think.

"True" Bobby said before we heard someone scream "Uno no my chain! " "Okay, you need to go" I said rushing Bobby out "that was-"" No it wasn't just Ryland" I said as I realized Ryland coming down the stairs.

"No he's right-""Bobby, he's down at his friends house" I said before closing the door on him "what was that about? " Ryland asked before he walked into the office to see (name) trying to get his chains out of Uno mouth.

"Uno" Ryland warned making him drop it "thanks dad" (Name) said before hugging Ryland "so I don't know if Bobby making it up but you was dreaming" I explain before (name) eyes went wide "I'm such a twat" He said before saying bye and running out of the yard.

"That reminds me of us when I would run away with you in the night but had to be back before 12 to check on (name) " Ryland says before hugging me and I look down "I miss (name) living here now it's silence" I said before Ryland giggled.

"No, more getting kicked when he sleeped with us" Ryland said making us laugh.

Reader POV

I run back to Bobby's house to find him waiting on the steps smoking "sorry for running off" I said before sitting next to him "okay, I knew you was in the office" Bobby said making me giggle before tucking my head in his neck.

Male Reader Oneshots For Males/trangender Males And GenderfluidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara