sorry for tackling in on you? last part

Last part
Y'all are 16, you guys was 13 in the last one

Reader POV

"Hey, Levi" I said Highfiving him as I walked into the apartment, I walk to Booker's room before I heard moans coming from the room "shit... " I said as I realized what happened.

"(Name)! " Levi yelled before realizing I got to the doors "I'm so sorry.... " he said as I walked towards him "tell that bitch to don't worry about me anymore because we're through" I said before walking out with anger.

Booker POV

I know it's wrong but I'm kind of cheating on (name) but I was seduce by a girl, she was hot, I forgot about (name) for a second till she kissed me then I couldn't get her off of me.

She left as I got clothes on from our 'session', "Booker...(name) knows and he said don't worry about him because you guys aren't dating anymore" Levi said before I ran out of the apartment.

I ran to the place where we had our first date "he loves, he loves me not, he loves me... "  (Name) said as he picked the last leaf part to the flower "damn" He said before lighting up at cigar.

"Save your apologies" (Name) said as he looked out "well, can you just hear me out? " I said as I got closer to him "there nothing to say" (Name) said before calmly grabbing onto the rope and swing in himself to the pizza place.

(Vision)

"Leave that in the past" (Name) said crying.

(Vision end)

"I'm going to make (name) cry" I said as I grab onto the rope he had before he went to the pizza place "(name) please" I said as I walked up to him making him run to the next building.

(Name) sat on the edge of the other building while I sat on the pizza place glancing at him "I wish we never dated" I heard him say "I wish we did" I said looking over at him.

(Name) breaks down giving me a chance to run over to him hug him "(name), I'm sorry about everything and I wish that I can change but for now can we start today over? " I asked as we always do this after mistakes.

"Leave that in the past" (name) said as cried harder "we can't restart anything" he said before he was about to run off making me grab his wrist pulling him causing our foreheads to touch softly "one more chance then if I fail you can forget about me" I said quietly as it was getting close to night time than it was earlier.

"Fine but please don't break my heart" (name) said as we pinky promise "I also got to tell you something" I said as I didn't know if I should to tell my vision to him or not "I'm psychic" I said as he pulled out another cigar because he drop his other one.

"I'm psychic too" (name) said as he looked over at me "I don't have visions a lot, I got more of a mix of a lot of psychic abilities" he said before opening his hands to show a little flame "when we met, I had a vision at the building about us running in the restaurant" he said before taking my jacket.

"And then had a vision on the roof before my breakdown about you trying to restart our day" (name) said as he finished "but we're together right?" I asked as I lay my head on his shoulder "of course" he said before we kissed.

the end

Macy Parade was great and thanksgiving was fun but I lost my notebook and library book so wow great fun day byeeeeee have a good thanksgiving.