Insanity (rock bands⬇)

Dad! Gerard Way x son! male reader
Reader:14 years old
Danger days Gerard
This is a cringy old story, please read the new ones 🤣
Trigger warnings: self-harm and suicide attempt

Reader POV.

I know what insanity is but I more insane that what they call me at school just because I wear dark skirts and band shirts but who cares
my dad still didn't put me in a mental hospital.

My dad rarely looks after me, he could care less as long as I go to school.

I arrived at the frank house for the movie Friday "Hey frank," I say once I find frank on the porch smoking "Hey," He says handing me a cigarette and a lighter "dad not listening again? " He asked while taking a drag "He act careless, he acts as he cares for me but he doesn't, I wish mom was here" Mom died 4 years by cancer and that changed my dad mood from taking me on tour with him to not even looking at me.

"Your acting like your mom probably one reason he can't stand to be reminded he lost someone he loves so he would relate you as your mother"
Frank said "Why didn't you tell me probably 100 rants before this! " I yelled
"You want to watch Tim Burton movies to calm you insane?" Frank question "Fine," I said annoyed.

*time skip*
What happened, I grabbed my phone to see it's 7 am "school shit" I ran to grab my skateboard and rolled to school.

Time skipped

Frank POV
I woke up and look to see that (name) left
"Fuck!" I walked my self to grab the Febreze and sprayed a load on me
I looked over to see it's 12 pm
"Fuck!" I ran and jumped in my car and rode to work "Sorry I'm late" I burst through the doors to work.

"Frank can I talk to you outside" Gerard leads me outside of the studio "Do you know where (name) is? " Concerned write all over his face.

"Last thing I remember him telling me he wants his mom back because you hate him" I look at him through my sleepy eyes "I been so caught up in our new album and crying about (mom name) that I forgot about (name)" Gerard fell on his knees and cried I hugged him.

"Hey how about I help you he always want your attention how about you take him to (favorite restaurant) and tell him your sorry," I told him Gerard agreed but I felt like something was off.

Reader POV.

I ranned as far away from the school
I was thrown in my crush food tray and laughed at and got detention.

I ran to my house and locked the bathroom room door, I had a dozen of pills that was from my dad medicine or mom's old pills.

1:30 pm
My dad should be here in 15 minutes
I wrote a quick note to everyone
And made sure that
they saw my burns, scars, and bruises wear only shorts and a t-shirt

1:40pm
I drowned down the pills try to take all of them, I fall on the floor the last thing remembering is the door flying open

*in the hospital*

I didn't know I was accepted to heaven
All I hear is beeping from the hospital set next to me and crying , I touched the hair of the person I thought hated me.
"(name) I thought you will never wake up" Gerard say.

"Dad," I look at him, he hugs me and crys while Frank holds my opposite hand and ray holding Mikey whos looking at me
"Don't do this again I can't afford to have someone I love leave me again"Gerard says with puffy eyes.

"I won't" We pinky promise He kisses my forehead and Mikey comes over hugs me "don't be like me please I did the same" He says.

"I promise," I say
"And insanity is when you love someone so much you help them destroy you by trying to save them," Gerard told me
"Next time this happens no more Tim Burton"
"FRANK! "

The end