but if we did

Sam Porter Bridges x male reader
Death stranding
Idk about this game but it sounds fun, I'm see if Jacksepticeye played it
Tbh Sam actually looks cute just like the actor for him
LonelyWolflife I hope you like it 👉🏽👈🏽

Warning: I have 0 fucking clue what I'm doing but making up a story

This turned alittle bit to the game Fall out

Reader POV
I wake up to yelling as I rolled my eyes and walked down the hallway "Sam" My voice was scratchy as Sam dropped a heavy box "shh" I shushed him before I heard something outside "Lights, doors, gun" I said as we rushed around quietly to make sure lights was off and doors was locked.

I grabbed my gun as me and Sam huddled near the stairs, guns aimed for the door.

I felt Sam's breath on my neck making me shiver, you would think after 5 years we would be together but no, I haven't gotten the courage to ask him.

"What if it was nothing plus-"" Shh" I told him, he snickers as nothing but our breathing was heard "fuck" I mumbled as we heard Lou cry.

I rush to the me and Sam's bedroom to see Lou crying, I pick them up in the pod and rock them back and forth before hearing a door open.

I watch the door as the used to be fussy baby was quiet.

"Don't move, be quiet, stay low" I mumbled as I lowered me and Lou to the floor and on the side of the bed.

"(name)" I heard as my heart beat out of my chest "is Lou alright? " I got up and open the door as I see Sam "it was nothing, you're just paranoid" He said smiling "did you close the door? " I asked as I set down the gun.

"Yes but I'm go and make some deliveries " Sam left me and Lou alone in a house I want to call home.

Sam POV (what do the deliveries look like?)
I picked up boxes before getting on my bike and peddling, it was a long drive to the place as I thought about 5 years ago. (Idk a building in the game)

It was just the starting of this post apocalypse and I was just handed Lou before the explosion, (name) was walking up to me with a gun "who are you? " He asked as I turn around.

"Sam Bridges" I examined him as he held the gun closer to my face, he saw the baby "I'm here to survive" I say making him look me in the eyes more, he had on all black as his hair was everywhere but his face was covered in mud and blood.

His eyes showed his sanity which was low "Sam Bridges, I see you have a child with you and I command you give me them before I shoot you" "For what? " I asked as he started stumbling.

"You are wanted for murder" He lied, his emotions was too easy to catch, I scoff at him as his breath is shaking and face is showing his lies.

I asked him if he wanted to come home for food, he agreed but keep distance, now I seen (name) actions and way, he grown from being able to show emotions to only having a blank expression after a lot of B.T. hit us one day.

I missed when he smiled and how he would try and lie being caught, now he can say he's fine when he falling apart. (I'm use this for a song)

I hope that Lou and (name) are safe, I have been getting feelings for (name) the past month but it's okay, it wore off 2 years ago and it would do it again.

I hit a bump making me and the packages fall.

I look around to see that I need to hurry up as night would fall just for me to be stuck using my broken odradek. (But do they break?)