The spot on the hill

Pedro Pascal x male reader

Idc if I don't know the actor but by the looks of him he the real definition of cute
Smut
Request of the day is from anns-writing

Reader POV

I walk into the set of Narcos as the director came up to me "you're a little early" He said"I know" I looked around "I was talking to my friend and they said that there will probably be traffic" I scratch my neck looking around.

"Since you're here how about go over the script with Pedro" The director lead me to this man, he's cute, do I ask him out? He turns to me "hey, I'm (name) " I held my hand out "he shakes my hand.

" Pedro" His voice was something I want my husband to have, I blushed intensely but grabbed my script from my backpack and opened it "soooo, you're playing Javier? " I said as his lines was highlighted.

"Yes and you're playing... "" (Character since idk anyone)" He nodded as I felt weird since he wasn't much as what I expected.

We sat there going over lines, he helped me with some Spanish phrases which I was embarrassed over.

(*I'm in Spanish class while writing this* you can change that part if you actually know Spanish just know that )

I look over to see the rest of the cast come in before realizing Pedro left his seat.

We go over lines and try to make through the episode script without laughing at the simple stuff, I smile as we was in the middle of scene 30 seconds of silence.

Pedro looked at me making me smile more "we're never going to get through this" I said as Pedro started laughing, the cameras stopped recording.

We stop laughing just so we can do the scene, I look into his eyes as he say his lines making me smile on the inside, we look at each other and stand there for 30 seconds "cut" I started laughing after the director ends the scene "finally! " Pedro exclaimed laughing with me.

We have a break while they set up some scenes and do other scenes, I go to my dressing room to get my food.

Someone knocked on my door "come in" I said as I go to get my coat "where are you going? " I look up to see Pedro "um... To the hill near the set" I grabbed my keys "me and my friend thought about having a few drinks there but j decided to eat my lunch there" I said.

He moves out of the way to let me leave the room, I close the door "wanna come(cum) with me? " "Sure" We walk out and drive to the field that had a hill 5 meters away.

I get out of the car with Pedro walking side by side 'paparazzi is probably taking pictures of us' my thoughts said, I turned around to see nobody 'he probably don't like you even if he smiles at all of your jokes' I look at Pedro to see him have a light smirk.

I carry my lunch in one hand and liquor in the other "I don't think we can drink before a scene" We sit down on the grass as I open the bottle.

"We can but we have to act sober when we get back" I said making him chuckle "but we're actors, so how hard will that be? " I grab cups and pour his cup before mine.

4 cups down and the bottle is empty, we're giggling and can't barely talk "then he... " We erupted in laughter as Pedro couldn't finish his story "you're so cute" I said "I love you" Pedro kissed me making me smile and hold onto his arm.

"Same" I mumbled, I climb on top of him and smile down at him "what? " He said as he giggled "nothing" I smiled from ear to ear.

I kiss him again but something felt weird because he grabbed my ass making me blush "so top or bottom? " I asked, he shrugged "whoever wins? " I said making his eyes bust with lust.

I instantly went for his lips as our tongue fight over dominance, he wins as he flips me over "one more time" I said as he chuckle and attacks my neck with kisses.

I chuckle before he bites down on my neck "fuck" I hiss "good thing the sun going down" He said as I chuckle.

"So am I riding you or are you going to put it in me? " "Any way you want it" My drunk mind was still head over heels for sex with Pedro, so basically I flipped him over and took our pants off along with our boxers.

Our cocks came out hard as fuck "You're virgin? " He asked "no" I said as I smiled at him.

I take his rock hard dick and rub it gently "you're fucking tease" He mumbled as his arms was over his eyes "I know" I take his cock in my mouth and begin to take it up and down in my mouth.

He was big and, luckly, I have no gag reflex, I look up at him to see him moan before taking my head and forcing himself down my throat.

He was fully down my throat as I looked up at him "since you have no gag reflex, how about take my balls in your mouth" It wasn't a question, it was a command.

I forced him down my throat as my nose touched his stomach "stay" He moaned as my mouth was filled from top to bottom, I had a mouth full of saliva and dick making me blush thinking about it.

"Let go" Saliva came out of my mouth on his dick.

I hover over his dick as he take my shirt off, I wiggled around a little "stop teasing and let's fuck" He said as I slowly lowered myself onto his dick, I gasp at every inch until I was fully on his dick.

He held in his moan as all I could do was moan "someone going to catch us because of you" He said making me giggle, I raise up a little making me bite my lips just to silence myself.

"You're so fucking tight" He said making me blush before rising up and down slowly, moans and gasps came out of our mouths.

I arched my back as he hit my prostate "P-Pedro" I moan out as he smirk and moaned, I look down at him as I start going faster hitting that same spot making him look up at me.

"God, you're fucking hot in the sunset" I try to muffle my moans because the only noise that was covering our moans was the cars.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he flipped me over "it's almost 5pm, so we got to be quick" He quickly put his dick in me making me grasp the grass.

"(Name) " He moan as he looks down at me with the deeper lust in eyes "you're so fucking big" I said as he grabbed my cock and start stroking it. (I'm trans and this is weird when I don't have a dick 😔)

I started moaning louder as his thrusts and strokes formed a rhythm making me grip the grass harder until dirt was in my nails.

"I'm going to c-c-cum! " I moaned out as he slammed into me harder making me scream out until I came on our stomach, he came inside of me "Ped-dro" I moan out as we stayed there heavy breathing.

"We got to go" I said as we rush to put our clothes on and drive to the set.

All I know from that day is that the set was closed when we  got there.

The end

Fucking Christ do I hate the new semester of school, I think it's because it's was the first day but idk if I'm like the classes I said I would love.

Bye I'm go to sleep ✌🏽