The Hufflepuff is mine! part 1

Draco x male reader x harry

Reader POV

I sit down at my house table before feeling someone watch me, I turned to see Harry looking at me "(name)" My friend tried to get my attention.

I smiled and winked at him making him blush and look away, I smiled as me and my friends began to talk.

"And that is on what? " I said as I was standing "that is on period" She said as we laugh "I wanna do a tik tok" I complained, my 2nd friend smiled and got out his phone.

"I'm out" My 3rd friend said as me and 2nd friend got in line after setting the phone up, I swear people was giving us weird looks except for Harry and Draco.

I laugh at us "wait why did you snap tho? " 2nd friend asked "because we always do and that is on what? " "Peridot! " We laughed as I looked at Draco, he was biting his lips before turning away.

I was confused "you acted like you was at a strip club" 1st friend said making us laugh harder before we went to our dorms and did tik toks and stupid stuff.

Draco POV

I watched as (name) danced, he swayed his hips at the end making me blush before seeing him look at me "Draco! " The bitch whined "what? " I snapped at Pansy, I didn't listen to what she said only looking at (name).

I walk to the common room before sitting down and planning something "okay, now it's time to do it" I said before making my plan.

(At a party)

"Hello (name) " I said coming up to the Hufflepuff "hey, Draco" He said, we was at a party that I threw "here have some more juice" I pore the alcohol into the drink before he drunk it.

I know this is (name) first time drinking which going to make this easy "Draco, you is so pretty" He slurred as he leaned his head on my shoulder "come on let's go somewhere" I told him before carry him to a room.

I make out with him but he barely could do anything since he was not used to drinks "come on" I said trying to stand him up "Drakie" He whined as I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him.

"Get off of him" I heard before being pushed off "Potter! " I said before Harry took (name) who was too drunk to understand what happening "come on, (name) " He said before I put (name) in my arms.

(Name) was smiling at my face "no, he mine" I said as Harry looked at me "what will your parents think? " Harry said as I looked down "the Hufflepuff is mine, Harry" I growled making him scoff at me.

(Name) falls asleep before Harry gave up and left, I took him to my dorm and laid him down on my bed "Draco~" He slurred as he tocuhed my lips.

He looked at me and then kissed me, I felt fireworks in our kiss before he fell alseep "night, love" I say before fall asleep with him.

(Next day)

Reader POV

I woke and realized I'm not in my dorm "good morning, love" I heard beside me "what happened? " I asked as my head hurts "just a little game and you kissed me" He said before I blushed, he smirked before grabbing my chin and kissing me.

I blushed harder before covering my mouth "your so cute" He said before my head started killing me "ah, it hurts" I said as I held my head "let me get you some water" Draco got up before going to the bathroom, he then appeared back with water.

"Drink, it will help" He told me, I drink it before seeing him stare at me "what? " "Nothing, just drink your water" He said turning around blushing lightly "okay" I said before we decided to go to breakfast.

"(Name), why were you late plus was you with Draco all night? " My friends asked "I was with Draco but we didn't do anything but... Kissed" I whispered the ending making them shock "finally when the first date? " One of them asked "I don't know if we even dating" I told them making them roll their eyes.

"Of course, it's love at first sight" We continue to talk before I look over at Harry to see him put his head down as he look at me "I be right back" I said before heading to Harry's table "hey, what's wrong? " I asked him before he said it was nothing.

"Okay" I said before heading back to my table "(last name) " I heard as I sat down "(last name) " I heard before turning around "meet me in the bathroom after classes" Draco mouthed "sure" I said before my friends asked everything that happened in the few minutes.

(After classes)

I walk to the bathroom before seeing Draco looking in the mirror "you can do this" He said before I speaked up "Draco" He turned around "(name), I wanted to talk to you because... " He trailed off "I like you and my parents would be pissed if they knew I liked boys and was dating a mud blood""muggle"" Either way is insulting" He told me.

I kiss him slowly and passionately, we make out for a few minutes "bloody hell" We heard before we separated "Potter, leave don't you see we having a moment" "Harry, um, this is not the right time" I said trying to pretend like Draco said anything.

"(Name)... Never mind" Harry left as tears was about to escape his eyes "I got to go-"" No let's continue " Draco pulls me back and tries to kiss me again "no Draco, I need to help Harry" I told him before leaving.

"Harry! " I yelled for him "leave me alone and go to your new Slytherin boyfriend" He said "Harry, I'm sorry that me and Draco relationship ruins you but please accept that we like each other" I told him before he let me into his common room.

"I'm sorry but (name) I like you" He said I looked at him before he kissed me, I pushed him off and accidentally kissed him again.

"I think I should go" I told him "yeah" He agreed, I quickly leave before seeing Draco with my bag "(name), I think you left this" "Thanks, Draco" I told him before running to my dorm.

I breathe, did I just cheat on Draco with Harry?

Draco POV

I give back his bag but not his diary "okay what do you got? " I said as I scrolled through the book.

"First year, I just saw this boy with platinum blonde hair and he is hot, I swear I wish I could date him, his name is Draco Malfoy and he just got sorted into Slytherin but me I got Hufflepuff, I'm not nice" I read "next day, the same boy Draco thought it was smart to go to the fricking weird bird, Harry was cute but I swear right now my mind is crazy" I laughed.

I got deeper and deeper into it and started at what was happening at Hogwarts to what was happening to him mentally "I can't stand to be here but then I see you and I feel okay" I wonder who he was talking to.

I stop before realizing he was so happy and healthy at the start of Hogwarts writing about people and funny moments to becoming more aware and visual to the real world, I feel like the start he was a Hufflepuff and in the end, he just wanted to be normal.

Readers POV

I searched the whole room "where is it? " I said as I need my Diary, without my diary, I can't write down my feelings and god, does it hurt.

"(Name), someone here for you" My friend said before Draco entered "um, I forgot you dropped this" He said as he looked me in the eyes "thanks" I said avoiding eye contact "I was going to ask about your family, I want to know about them and how you grew up" I froze at that question.

My friends the only people who know my parents hated me but had to keep me that's why I'm sensitive and all "my parents is okay, I don't have siblings" I told him looking at the diary.

A stran of his hair was on a page of the diary "you went through my diary" I knew he did "I'm sorry" "Draco, I trusted you" "(Name), I'm sorry, I did it because... "" You have no reason for it" I started crying "just leave please" "No", I was about to argue with him but then he kissed me.

I pushed him away and cried more, he left, I just laid on my bed feeling embarrassed and stupid.

The end