A crazy night

Patrick Stump x male reader
Smut
Warning: drugs
Reader POV
I walk to Patrick's dressing room to see him playing on his phone "hey babe" I said before he pushed me off "what's wrong? " I asked before he shoved his phone in my face.

"It's fake" I said as I read the DM text from my ex, I thought it was a funny prank and it turned serious "but now you wanna call him and ask him for a night out" Patrick was called for the show before he went with me thinking.

"Patrick" I mumbled as I grabbed my phone and went out, I went to my drug friend and asked him, he was the closet "I think you need a pill" He said before grabbing some "no, I'm not doing drugs anymore" I told him before he rolled some weed.

"Weed? " He passed it to me before I took some and that some became some more coke "where do you keep your blunts? " I asked him before I looked to see my walkie talkie go off "sir, we got a rabbit over" I said before someone responded.

"(Name), where are you, why are you talking in a military voice? " The dude responded "got to say over" I informed him "over" He replied mumbling "sir, I'm in weed smoker ville with a blue rabbit that keeps talking my ass off, over! " I yelled at the imaginary rabbit.

"(Name), are you on drugs, over? " He asked before I looked to see Patrick name on the screen "Patrick, I love you" I slurred out before grabbing the vodka "how about a toast to the bride and groom? " I yelled before he said something about finding my location.

"Over and out" I said before grabbing my friend and dragging him to the couch "if I was you I would take the weed and make bigger weed"  I said before we smiled and laughed.

Patrick POV
It's 10pm and (name) is high but I got his location, I got mad at him once and then he goes to smoke weed, I knock on the door he was at "shit, it's Captain" I heard cussing before the door opened showing (name) red eyes and high.

"Hey" He said before falling into my arms "(name) " I said the last time I saw him like this we was 19 and he tried to make me addicted "Captain, I'm tired, why did you lie to me? "  He slurred before I tried to pick him up and get him out of the house.

"Stop no! " He screamed before pushing me "you always take me for a joke, I'm not leaving Cleveland" He tried to push me, he kept hitting my chest before I grabbed his wrists and pulled him.

"You're acting like a child" I said before he pushed me again, I pulled into a hug before he could hit me, I felt his heart calm down and he started crying on my chest.

"Why do you always blame me? " He whispered quietly "I did it on a accident" I said into his ear, I picked him up before walking out the yard.

We got on the tour bus before everybody pondered me with questions "shh, no" I said them quieting down.

I got to my cabin and lay him down on the bed "Patrick? " He says before I shush him "go to sleep, love" I tell him before we sleep.

(You think this is the end, no bitch there's more)

I wake up to hear glass clicking "one for you and one for me" I heard before seeing my boyfriend and Pete drinking shots together "I think I need some more" Pete said before (name) got up smiling.

He went to grab the bottle before Pete walked up behind him and grabbed his ass, I was wondering if I was dreaming but I wasn't "Pete, stop if Patrick finds out he's going to be mad" He said before putting a shot to Pete's lips.

"He ain't going to know" Pete drinks the shot before (name) pull him into a kiss "you're a fucking slut, you know? " Pete asked as (name) push him off.

Pete falls onto the couch before (name) climbs on him, they make out for a while before I decided to leave alone the scene and go to bed.

"I need to go to bed" I overhear before feeling some one get beside me "Patrick" (Name) said as he tested if I was asleep.