Backstage hook up

Chester Bennington x Male reader 

Smut

request

I'm too tired to check if it's phrased right

Reader POV

I laid in my bed in a hotel in Germany, me and my band, imagine dragons, were touring. I turned on the television and went through the channels before my phone ringed.

I picked it up and to see my manager's name "hello" I said as I continued to what I was doing as I listen to him talk.

"So basically, Linkin Park is doing a show with us?" I questioned "yes" he answered.

My eyes looked to the clock that struck 9pm "okay, bye" I said before I dismissed the call and got comfortable in bed.

I found this movie, but it was all in German, so I had to figure out how to put the subtitles on.

Linkin Park, they sound familiar, but I don't know where from. I ignored it and went to sleep.

Next day

I woke up and got ready for the day, I leave the hotel room and walk towards the elevator for breakfast.

Someone ran up to the door and got in with me. He stood tall beside me as I observed his appearance.

Tall, with some tattoos on his arms, black earrings, and he was in his pajamas.

The elevator hit the ground floor and we both stepped out, we headed in the same direction before I saw my band mate, Carea, sitting in a booth eating cereal. 

I sit beside her and try to see what she was doing on her phone "bitch, the fuck" she put her phone away.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I looked at the food options "texting our manager" I look at her "You are finally leaving the band?" I joked "fuck you" she said before seeing kids look at us.

"I mean sorry I'm better than you" she said as she continued to eat making me kiss my teeth.

I got up and went to make me a waffle, I sat back down and thought about that guy from earlier. 

"Hey" I said gaining her attention "ask our manager, where Linkin Park is staying" I told her; I wait for the answer while eating my waffles.

"He said in the same hotel" I look at her "what do they look like?" I asked making her look at me like I'm dumb.

She looked at a dude that came off the elevator "hey!" she said, and the dude looked at her and smiled at her.

I was confused and looked at the dude "this is Mike" she introduced me.

"I'm (name)" I said and held out my hand, his hand grip is strong "he is from Linkin Park" I nodded my head at her information.

He smiled at me "I'm sit with Chester" he said before walking away.

"We'll meet the rest of them tonight" she told me.

Time skip

It was nighttime and we were putting our stuff on the tour bus "it been fun" My drummer sung.

"I got attack by a bird" I said "That was the best part!" Carea said as we walked the rest of the way to the venue.

I decided to sign shit as my band got ready, my manager didn't agree with what I was doing but that's okay.

"I ship you and Chester" a girl said, "who Chester?" I said, I turned around to see the same elevator man from earlier "I'm Chester" he said.

He shook my hand and I felt goosebumps "I'm (name)" He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.