real siblings with fake love (4/4 present)

Larray x brother reader
L-A-double R- I that's me (his intro goes hard tho)
TeEheE
Brady is cute but not my type
Warning: cussing
For a new years present I may edit my book

Larry POV
I sequeled as Brady takes his shirt off "stop doing that when ever I take my shirt off" He says as I giggle "my brother coming over, please be mature when he here" I say as we exit the bathroom.

"Umm... Don't you mean you be mature? "  "No you" I went to put sausages in the air fryer "aren't you vegan? " Ravon asked as he came in.

"Probably but I'm not when I suck... " I made a cliffhanger "Wait a minute! " " When I suck on non vegan food! " I told Raven "you dirty minded" "I'm about to ask Issa to come over"  Ravon grabbed his phone "Like he wasn't already here" I said grabbing the rat mask on the ground.

"Bitch I'm snitch" Ravon pushed past Brady with phone in his hand.

"Open up, hoes" I heard at my door "oh shit, hide me" I ran near the door, Brady opens the door "oh shit, you cute" I heard from the door "I'm Larray's boyfriend, Brady" They shake hands.

"Come in" (Name) walked in with a backpack and suitcase "where's my YouTube famous brother? " He asked "right here, bitch and you better add tik tok famous to that shit" I deepened my voice.

"Honey" He stomped furiously "calm down and don't get hit" He said "oh so you want the smoke? " I grabbed him by the hair and fake punched him.

We did that to each other before I pushed him and ran "ah! " I faked screamed.

"What the fuck type of bitch shit is this? " Ravon said as I went and locked my bedroom door "bitch, that's why I'm taking your man" (Name) said "Like you can" I bucked at the door like he was in front of me.

Reader POV
"where y'all bathroom? " I asked Brady "down the hallway next to Larray's room" "Thanks" I winked at him.

I went in and opened my suitcase, I just got back from New York and I'm tired, I work in a star bucks along with a underpaid off Broadway  musical.

I say that I'm doing okay, I getting close to being in the spotlight like Larray, I dropped my clothes and go into the shower after figuring out the code to the shower.
(When you stay at a friends house and they have a finger sensor to open the shower)

I think about the rest of the week before landing onto Brady, He's cute, not what I think I would fall for but it can be love but he's Larry's not mine.

I want him but I'm not going to let me and my brother friendship break because of a boy.

The water turned cold as I decided it was time to get out "this poor ass bitch too poor to afford  hot water! " I yelled "shut the fuck up, complaining ass bitch" He replied.

"You're man cute tho" I put on my clothes"I know so don't be a hoe and try and take him" "Nice burn" I said coming out in a band shirt and pink shorts.

"Thanks, my ass is bigger" "Yeah sure" "What do you mean by yeah sure? " "What I said" We walked downstairs.

Brady sat on the couch, his dick was visible in those boxers "bae, we talked about this, dicks to the guest is a no" I wheezed "I'm in boxers tho" "Um and that's a no".

"He's a hoe" I said as I sit on the couch "he really is" Larray sit next to me "what do you wanna watch? " "The office" (The office be funny)

We sat around for the rest of the day eating popcorn before falling asleep on the couch watching movies.

(Next day)
2nd day of the week and it's Sunday "so y'all go to church? " I asked as I go into the kitchen to see Issa and Larray talking "hey bestie " Issa hugged me "bitch, you're my bestie" Larray said "honey, you told a million of bitches that they was your 'best friend' so you can't say-"" Ah ah ah ah" They talked over each other.