I missed you too

Jareth x Reader

My friend loved it even if she didn't know who it was.

Reader POV

I walked into the castle that I never thought I would come back to "hell, nothing changed" I said with a cigar in my mouth "(name), I never thought you would come back" Jareth said as he tried to hug me "where's my daughter?" I said blocking his hug.

"You know exactly where he is" Jareth said looking at me with a smirk before I pushed him out of the way, I walked into the stair trick room (I can't remember the name) to see my daughter, Jamie, on the stair on top.

"Jamie, daddy's here!" I exclaim before walking towards the edge, I was pulled back into Jareth arms making me struggle as he was stronger than me "she will come to you" he said before I finally pushed him.

I ran off the edge before grabbing the edge to see a hole at the bottom "Jareth!" I yelled as I saw him look down at me "please" I said as my hands started to slip "(name), I will only save you if you marry me" Jareth said as he picks up Jamie.

"I rather die" I said as I tried to pull myself up, I screamed as I started to slip more "Jareth" I said before feeling like I was about to fall, I felt myself being pulled up.

Jareth pulled me up by the arm as I opened my eyes to see him staring at me "I forgot how much you will kill yourself to save someone you love" Jareth said as he gave me Jamie "baby girl" I said holding her to my chest.

"I love you still" he said pulling me into a hug.

(flashback)

I was 15 and my sister was 2 at the time, she was crying very hard after I fed her and tried to put her to sleep and I couldn't contain myself from anger so I said the words and now I'm on the edge of the floor in the same position a few minutes ago.

"Jareth!" I said before he pulled me up "I don't know what I would do if you fall, love" he said before getting down on one knee with a ring in his hand, " I'm sorry but I'm too young" I said as I looked into his eyes "too young? too young, you could have the whole world!" Jareth yelled "Jareth, I'm sorry... please don't forget me" I said before kissing him on the cheek.

(flashback over)

I look up at him and smile "you never forgot about me" I said before kissing him making him kiss back "da da" Jamie said catching my attention "yes?" I said before she reached over to Jareth "hey, baby girl" he said before kissing her on the head.

I married Jareth and lived with him forever in Goblin city.

The end.

have a merry Christmas and a happy new year