Chris Brown

Chris Brown x reader
Chris Brown is a LGBT Ally, just learned that out

smut

Chris POV

"Wow, you see that boy, Drake" I said pointing to a hot guy across the street walking in combat boots and Checkered leggings with a crop top "Yo, I would do anything just for him" Drake said as he took a picture of The guy "Nikki calling, hold up" Drake said as he walked behind me.

"Hey, baby what's a pretty boy like you doing out in the hood" I said to him as he walked near me "trying to get guys like you" He said as he put his arms around my neck "Ay, You got my full attention" I said looking at his curves and ass knowing Drake is going to be mad for stealing him.

"Ay, you can come with us to a party at my friend mansion" Drake said as he stepped in "sure, see you boys later" the boy said before walking away "you didn't get his name? " Drake asked "no" I regretted not asking "come on let's get dressed for Nikki party"

(At Nikki mansion)

"Hey, guys" Nikki said as she came up to me and Drake "Nikki, is this 100% LGBT?" I asked "Yeah, I would never invite people or hang out with people who don't support the squad " (fun fact: she is LGBT ally) she said as she took a drag from her cigarette "great!" I said before looking over to see the same guy from early walk in, I walk over to him seeing him wear sunglasses, an camouflage crop top, and some skinny leather jeans that stop at his hips exposing his whole stomach "hey didn't catch your name" I said

"(name), yours?" (name) asked while smirking at the boys who will walk by, "Chris Brown" I replied as I got jealous at him for teasing the boys, "hey, play boy" Drake said walking to us "hey Drake" he responded "you like my music?" Drake questioned as he leaned on me "more like I like Nikki Minaj" he said before he walked towards the kitchen and to get beer "Drake, he's mine" I said before pushing Drake towards the Migos.

I walk up to (name) who was talking with Rihanna "hey, Rihanna can you give us some time to talk?" I asked while looking at (name) ass, "sure" she said before walking off "Hey, I could make Drake back off if you don't want him" I said as I lean in to kiss him "I rather have you then him" he said before giving me small kisses, I help him on to the counter before making out with him "Chris, we shouldn't do it here" he said before getting of the counter and dragging me to his car.

(5 minutes later)

(name) opened the door to his house before pulling me in and shutting the door, I begin to making out with him as I pushed him against a nearby wall, I lick his lips for permission which in return he opens his mouth as my tongue begin to explore his mouth and my hands find their way to his ass before squeezing it making him moan.

he falls to his knees and unbuckles my jeans before pulling my dick out from my boxers, (name) took me in only being able to get 5inch in his mouth before gagging "oh, Babyboy" I moaned as I gripped his hair before face fucking, him making him gag as it hit the back of his throat, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes before I removed him from my dick.

he stood up and removed his pants to reveal he had nothing underneath "uh, you naughty bitch" I growled before moving him to his couch "face down, ass up" I commanded before he obeyed

he wiggled his ass which in return got him a smack on the ass "fucking tease me, again" I growled at him only for him to lowly moaned "please, I need you inside me" he said as he look up at me with puppy eyes before I guided my dick into him making us groan "tell me if it hurt, Babyboy" I said into his ear before slowly giving him more in response of groans from one another "more" he moaned as I put the rest of my dick inside him.

"you can go" he said as I started thrusting into him at a rough pace making him scream and moan loudly "oh, Chris it feel so good" he moaned while I went faster, the room filled with screams and moans from (name) as he arched his back, "oh fuck, (name) I'm going to cum" I moaned as I started get sloppy with my thrusts "I going to cum" he moaned before he came on the couch making me cum inside of him.

I slid out of him, to see him breathing heavily as cum from his hole ran down his thigh, I picked him up and taking him to his bedroom which was easy to find "Chris, was I just a one night stand?" he asked as I laid him down on his bed "no, your mine and mine only" I said as I got in to bed with him.

"I love you" he muttered before falling asleep in my chest "I love you too" I said as I fall asleep

the end