Our day

Fabrizio Moretti x male reader

Requested

This is a more laid back fanfic

Reader POV
Early in the morning, sunlight instantly hit my eyes making me groan and turn over.

I heard a chuckle beside me "shut up" I mumbled before I felt my boyfriend, Fabrizio, and his long arms around my chest "good morning" he kissed my neck "good morning" I replied before getting out of bed.

"Why do you sound so grumpy in the morning, love? " he asked stretching in bed, I ignore him as I went to the bathroom.

I opened the window and let the sunlight in, it was still a little cloudy out but it didn't stop the sun from glaring into my eyes.

I walk to my bathroom counter before brushing my teeth and washing my face, I heard him shuffling through his clothes.

"how about you wear the new shirt I got you? " I asked him as I watch him through the mirror "I'm save that for a date night" he said turning around and winking at me.

I blush and walk towards him to pick out my clothes, he grabbed a standard black shirt and black pants.

"That's basic" I mumbled "and not that red shirt and white pants you're about to grab" he talked back making me put up the shirt back.

I grabbed a shirt with flames on it and black pants matching them with some converse "do your clothes need to be ironed? " he asked "no, it's not wrinkled" I replied before putting them on and leaving the room.

"Do you want pancakes? " I asked as I was about to go downstairs "yes, please! " he exclaimed like a child making me chuckle.

I go downstairs and walk into our kitchen, opening those windows before reaching for the pancake mix in the cupboard.

I reach down to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl before looking through the silverware and grabbing a spoon.

Fab came downstairs once I started mixing the water and pancake mix together "you're not finished yet? " he asked before putting on his shoes "it will take a minute" I said as I grabbed a pan and turnt the heat up.

He grabbed the bowl and mixed the pancake batter "hey, I was-"" you take too long to cook" he joked making me fake pout before smiling at him.

The pancakes were already on the pan when I heard my phone ring "hello? " I answered "where's Fab? " I heard, my boyfriend looked at me in confusion "it's Julian" I told Fab as I put it on speaker phone.

"Oh, I was going to tell him" Julian paused for a moment "to come in early" I nodded "umm how early? " I asked as I flipped the pancakes.

On the other end, it was small talk and some guitar strumming "30 minutes early..." He said before mumbling something else.

Fab frowned a little "okay, he will be there" I said before I dismiss the call, I look at my boyfriend as he rolled his eyes at the phone "are you mad? " I asked "yes but this won't cut our time together" he said before putting the food on 2 plates.

"We still got a hour together" I mention as I grabbed mine and sat at the table "and hour to eat together" he said taking a whole pancake and shoving in his mouth "please, put syrup on your pancakes" I joked as I poured a little too much on my plate.

He looked at me like I was crazy "with that much syrup! " he exclaimed "I rather eat it dry" he said before putting a few dots of syrup on his plate.

We ate together before having to depart ways for work, I get in my car and he gets into his, I look over at him.

He looked at me before I blew him kiss and he caught it, I giggled and drove to school.