Pirates part 1

Harry Hook x male reader
I remembered my old Harry hook thing and I'm finna update it and say it's old and if you want to cringe do

Reader POV
I wake up to the sun shining in my room, another day, another wonder, I get up grab my phone and stuff before running down to breakfast.

"Hey (name) " Ben greets as he stopped by for only a second and leave, I know how busy Ben is since he's about to be king, I sit there and wait for the day to roll out.

(Hours later)

I get out of the last classroom for the day before seeing the limbo in front of the school, I want to escape to Isle of the lost because it would be fun and dangerous plus what would people think when I'm gone.

I go and start walking to Ben's office "come in" He say as I knock "what are you doing? " I ask as he looks stress, I go behind his desk to see keys and drawers "working, I don't think this is the right time-"" No, I understand stuff piles up and you need to calm down" I said as I give him a massage.

"You're right" He say as he drops the pen, I smile at my friend before his girlfriend enters "Mal" I say as she smile at us " If you give him a massage, I want a try" She says as I chuckle.

I walk out before looking at the keys in my hand, yeah, real smooth, A basic grab and distract, now just to get the Limbo with no one noticing.

I walk back outside to see only a few people here, I sit down on a bench next to the group to hear their conversation.

"No one wants to go to that dump and those VK's need to leave they're weird, changing the school" The girl complains before the rest of the group leave and she tries to catch up with them.

I quickly run towards the Limbo before crouching down next to the door, I look at the keys trying to find the right key.

"And you got to move that limbo out front for reasons" The security guards talk "I would but lost the key, all of them" He says "all you need is the green key to unlock the door" He whispers as I smile and put the key in the door.

Code?! Um... Ben had a code on the desk of his, I'm an idiot.

I grab the keys and look around to see the park empty before running inside to be greeted by Evie "hey" I say as she smiles "(name), I need you for something" She say before dragging me to her dorm.

I was getting measured "thanks, you was the first boy I saw and needed for practice on someone with a (small /medium /large ) body and (s/m/l) height" She describes me, I smiled and left before hiding behind a wall.

"Okay" Ben said as he exit the office and locks it, I curse before looking to see his key is dark blue.

I look at the key set and find it before sneaking to the door, I smile at my pace, I close the door before walking over and grabbing a marker.

"56749" I write on my arm, I heard the door open, I quickly duck and look around the corner "I thought this door was locked" Ben say as I tried to hide my breathing.

He walk towards the desk before I went around the table and hid in the front "got them now time to go back to work" He says before we switch sides.

I hear the door lock before getting up and smiling, I go to his computer and went to the tape of cameras.

"I'm going to get kicked out, if I'm seen like this" I say, I'm not a VK but a little rebellious is not bad, I quickly delete any scene of me being suspicious and replace them with a view of last year camera.

I'm good at technology, so it was easy, I quickly walk out and lock the door before rolling my sleeves down and running to the front of the school.