why can't you being caring for 1 second

Five x reader

I was reading The actor for five interview from alter press and he talked about his character and I had and idea

Reader POV

Five have been really distancing since he came back but that's alright he just go back from being alone and I need to understand that, I'm (name) I have powers too but I can teleport and something else my adoption parents haven't figure it out yet.

I'm walking to the academy before I see Five wall out with a duffle bag "Five, where are you going? " I asked him "no where just need to do work" He replied getting into a van "can I come? " I asked him "no, this is need to be alone" He drove off before I could say anything else.

I walked into the house to be greeted with silence "what are you doing here? " Diego came down the stairs "Five" I replied glaring "last time I checked Five wanted nothing to do with anyone" Diego said before walking out.

I went to Five bedroom and sat on his bed "I wish you were here for me" I said before crying on his pillow, Five was cold and uncaring but had a heart for various people, I don't know if I'm one of them.

(Few days)
"(name) " I heard as I woke up "Five" I exclaim before jumping on him and hugging him, he pushed me away "Five-"" I don't want to talk about it" "Five, why do you push me away? Why don't you care for me? " I asked as tears fell down my eyes.

Five was thinking "I need to know what happens before the world end and I need to know now" He demanded before turning around to write on the walls "no, Five-"" (Name), leave me alone if I don't have the answers then the world will end! " five argued with me.

I stomped towards him and turned his head towards me "(name)-" I kissed him before he could do anything "I'm sorry" I said before running.

I never said we was dating nor in love but I had a crush on five ever since we met which was a month ago.

I sat on the curb near the grocery store "(name)-"" If you came here to laugh at me then go ahead-""no, I just wanted to" He kissed me making me melt in his kiss.

I laugh after he seperates from me "what? " He asked as he chuckled "nothing" I said blushing "alright, I pay more attention to you and I won't put more time in to my work than you" He said before taking me back to the academy.

The end

I felt like doing that because it only took 10 minutes