At the military base part 6

Ravi X male reader

I could make 2 or 1 more until the ending of this

Reader POV
I saw Luke and Zuri staring at us "I guess I should be getting home" Ravi said, I watched as his face blushed fiery red making me smile as our arms was still wrapped around the other.

"Ravi, Luke, Zuri! " I heard as Jessie walked forward putting her hand above her eyes to see us, I quickly let go and kiss his cheek "goodnight, guys" I smiled at them before going back inside.

Ravi POV (idk if this was a practice run off the wedding or the actual thing but it's going to be the rundown)

I blush as I remember the way he smiled at me "Ravi, are you okay? " Jessie asked waving her hand in front of me "I'm okay" I mumbled before we decided to go back to the bunks.

The whole way back, I couldn't stop smiling because of this new feeling of actual love "Ravi, we're here" Zuri said as I was about to walk passed our destination.

"Oh" I rushed inside and took a shower before laying in my bed thinking about where I can take him later "Ravi" Jessie came up to me and kneeled down next to my bed "yes, Jessie? " I looked at her.

I couldn't stop imagining (name) in the same room as me mostly the same bed "are you okay? " She asked "yes, it's just.... I kinda of.... Like... (Name) " I looked down embarrassed "and I know he likes you the way he looks at you" She kissed my forehead "plus he loves technology, so talk about that" She winked at me.

I smiled at her before she left to her bunk and fell asleep, I thought about me and (name) together everywhere, to the beach, going to sleep in the same bed, and in the future, he was the last person on my mind before I fell asleep.

"Then the trapezoid said to the triangle 'quit being obtuse'! " I joked with my siblings as they didn't laugh at my joke "your the reason why the math club meets in the boiler room" Zuri said making me offended for the 2nd or 3rd throughout our trip.

The room was filled with talking but all I heard was the sound of heavy boots, I look up to see (name) walking towards our table with a vest, dress pants, and combat boots.

"What you guys up to? " He asked, he look like he was crying "nothing" Zuri replied before Luke gasped "let's go find that Bat! " He exclaimed, we got up from our seats as my sibling was about to make a run for it.

"No, Jessie forbidden and I would not leave this place no matter what" I crossed my arms as my siblings and (name) looked at me.

(Name)'s aunt went up to the mic before announcing speeches "wait for me" We all rush out to the field.

We found the Bat in plain sight "guys, can we just at least think about doing something else then this" (Name) suggested "boring" Luke yawned before climbing into the vehicle.

Zuri followed after before looking at me and (name) "give us a few" (Name) said before taking my hand and leading me somewhere they couldn't hear.

"Ravi, baby, let's walk around and talk, probably go back to my house" He held my hands as his face told keep he was worried before I look at my siblings then him, I look back at the car until I heard him sigh.

"Ravi, it's a car, we don't have a license and-" "Just wait" He scoff before I stopped him from walking away "Ravi, we're going to get caught" He made a point "it's better to be somewhere else than in that vehicle" He told me as he was getting mad easily.

"Ravi, are you really going to chose me over a vehicle? " He smiled at me as I look down and look at the car my siblings have started "ok" We looked at each other awkwardly before leaving "(name), how about we go on a date later? " He looks down.