among us

Jacksepticeye x male reader
I am obsessed with this game
You're pink
You will have you're helmets off
Tbh I think it's boring  a little but I'm post since I haven't posted for a while
Jack POV
I climbed through the vent to get to security after murdering Pewds "fucking dust" I sneezed as I went to pretend like I was on cameras "Green! " I heard as I freezed.

A young boy ran toward me, he was pink/(name), the sweetest boy who ever could be.

I look at him as he frozed "Jack, you're face" I wiped blood off my face until (name) got it for me "there all clean! " He exclaimed smiling, the room flashed red as an body was discovered.

"Come one, green we don't want to be late" He grabbed my hand and walked with me to cafe "I hope the imposter isn't nearby when I need to say this" He turned and looked at me "I like you more than a friend" He whispered making me blush.

"I do too and I won't nothing happen to you" He smiled before running to cafe with me.

"Where was everyone? " Mark asked "I was in reactor before going to security and seeing Jack in there" (Name) said"Wait I was in security" Bob said "well you must've not seen me go in when you came out" I said "seems pretty sus, Jack probably the imposter" Bob said "no he isn't the imposter! " Pink exclaimed.

I stood behind pink as he protect me "Pewds was discovered in electrical and the only person I saw walk near electrical was Jack and Wade if (name) says it's not Jack which I trust him with all of my heart then it's Wade" Wade tried to object as I hold Pink close.

They through him out before we decided to continue with our task.

Reader POV
I know it's not Jack or could it be but I watch the cameras before seeing Bob go into navigation.

Jack goes and then Bob walks out.

Wait no Jack.

Bob's body was against the wall as Jack stabbed him, I felt tears roll down my eyes, he vented before seeing Mark fixing wires.

I go under the desk and cry as I don't know what to do "(name) " I heard as footsteps came to me "get away from me, you killed Bob" Jack's face dropped "it's not what it looks like, I did it because we can be together on this ship alone" "How I'm supposed to trust you? " "Let me show you" Jack kisses me before it turns to something else.

"Where was everybody? " As Bob was reported dead, me and Jack enter cafe covered in hickeys.

"(Name) innocent (name), what is on your neck? " "Mark, it will go away" Ethan and Tyler look at each other.

"Okay I was in Admin before seeing Bob-" "Mark you reported the body twice and that's pretty sus" Ethan speaks "what how? " Mark say "self reported? " Ethan said before everyone except (name) voted Mark.

Mark was through off like Wade.

I stood quietly as Jack smiled and pushed me to do our "tasks".

Jack POV
I need to keep (name) quiet until I killed everyone but what do I do to make Ethan die and Tyler get voted off.

" Hey babe" I bite his neck making him blush "we shouldn't do this someone could catch us" He whispered "gotcha Jack" We turned around to see Tyler "oh j thought you was the imposter" Tyler walled away "please don't" (Name) looked down making me wanna not kill Tyler.

"Please vote Tyler because he's the next imposter" I lied, I went up to Ethan in electrical and killed him before reporting it.

"Where was it? " Tyler asked making fake a disgusted face "you killed him and how you're going to fake it" "Tyler? " (Name) is too innocent to know lies from truth, so this will be easy.

I grab Tyler and lead him out before throwing him off the ship.

I laugh like a maniac before turning to (name) "I win" I go towards him "Jack" He backs up until his back hits the wall "Jack, you said you wouldn't kill me! You lied! " He started crying making me snap out of it "no no I'm sorry but we going to get back to Earth and finish our love once and for all" I take him by the hand and lead him to Navigation.

We sit in the seat before making the ship go to Earth "now let's finish our love".

The end

I was going to make him kill you at the end but I decided not to soooo
Bye