Dance last part

Bobby x reader

This is probably going to be short I don't know we'll see

Shane POV

It has been 12 years since they left me with Melanie, Melanie doesn't know about her parents because she was just a few days before it happened.

(flashback)

Bobby POV

I already proposed to (name) in the restaurant, he said yes now he got his new ring but something was off.

I walked with (name) out of the restaurant we were walking down an alley before we heard footsteps "I think we should turn back" (name) said as I kept walking as (name) hid behind me.

"Babe," he said as a gang showed up "hey, get out you not suppose to be here," The leader said before they snatched (name) "Bobby!" he yelled as I stepped closer.

The leader pulled out a gun and placed on (name) temples making me stop "another step and he's dead" he said as (name) was silently crying.

"Put down the gun, put it down," I said as I looked at (name), I see him mouth 'I love you' before grabbing the gun and shooting him in the head.

"(name)!" I yelled as I see him go down, sirens were heard from a block away "baby" I said as I crawled to him, the gang already left and I sat there holding (name) "baby, I love you, I can't live without you".

I took out my phone and called Shane "tell Melanie that me and (name) loves her and can you please take care of her for us, (name) died because. He shot himself in as he was held at gunpoint now it's time to end mine to see him" I said before Shane screamed.

I grabbed the gun pointed it towards my head before pulling the trigger and shooting myself, the last thing I heard was yelling.

(flashback end)

Shane POV

I walk up the stairs, I'm in a new home, I married Ryland and I quit YouTube because I was getting old but I do still go back and watch my videos.

I walk into (name)'s room but now Melanie's room, Melanie reminds me of him because they dance a lot, they have a lot of energy, and they will love you no matter what.

"Melanie, I have something to tell you," I said as Melanie was playing a game on her phone "what's up?" she asked before I sat on her bed "I'm not your dad," I said as she looked at me strangely.

"Ryland is not your dad, we're your grandparents," I said as she looked out the window "who's my real parents?" she asked before I looked down.

"Your parents died, your dad, (name), oh he was so hype... So young... Died at gunpoint...and Bobby older than (name) by a few years died from suicide, he couldn't stand being a single parent, I know he would've been to down to deal with you" I explain as she looked down.

I took out a photo of Bobby and (name) "you look exactly like (name) but with Bobby's eyes and hair but dyed" I said as she giggled and look at the picture "I do look like dad" Melanie said as she looks in the mirror.

"They would be proud of what you do," I said as I look at her notes of recycling, (name) was kind of big on recycling, he always would go out of the way to clean up a beach or clean a park but tried to cut smoking for pollution.

I look to see her instruments which were (name)'s instruments "those are your dad's instruments" I said making her look at them "you are like (name), energetic and happy but within is a deeper feeling that can be expressed with music" I explained.

"I want to make my dads proud," she said before I smiled at her "you already have" I said before leaving.

(Next day)

I sit with Ryland as we look at TV, waiting for Melanie to get home from school "I want to see my dad's grave" Melanie said as she came in.

I look at her "both?" I asked "yes," she said before I got up "let's go," I said "puts some pants on" she complains, I'm confused why do I have to, I accidentally said that out loud.

We drive to the graveyard that I remember so good, I went here and spent the time here every day until Melanie could talk, we walk towards the grave with pink and black old flowers.

I look at the grave before touching the carving that says '(name) (middle name) Yaw' "I miss you" I said before tears streamed down my face, Melanie stood there and looked at the grave.

"Wait, where is my other dad, Bobby, ?" She asked as I think "he's somewhere else in Tennessee, his birthplace" I said as I remember going.

"I want to see him," She said making me look at her "long way but we will go," I said and we did go and she met his parents.

Melanie is 22 now and she has grown to be (name) and I'm proud of that, she has her wife and I feel like I see (name) when she smiled and now I know that no one can replace (name) except his daughter.

The end

Sorry for not posting for a long ass time, the ending was hard as shit and now I got a tik tok, I will tell my tik tok account when I feel confident about it.

Bye baddies