Sorry for tackling in on you? part 1

booker from raven home

Booker POV

I walked down the stairs with Levi "yo, but have you seen this?" I said showing him a video of this dude dancing "isn't that the famous (name)? I wish to film him dancing" Levi said as we turned the corner, "(name), catch" I heard before a boy fell into me "sorry" he said as I picked him up "yea, it's okay you look familiar" I said as I couldn't remember where "Booker, that's (name) that I was talking about " Levi whispered to me.

"Hey, your (name) right?" I said walking up to him "yeah" he said as he strut up to me 'oh shit, I'm gay' I thought blushing at his random action "um... I-I-I was wondering i-if you want-t to get some p-pizza probably at 4 since it's 2" I stuttered as he propped up his elbow on to my shoulder.

"You can take him but no getting him in trouble" Another dude I assume his brother said "ignore him" (Name) whispered winking at me, his brother walked up the stairs.

"Yea, we're going to get in trouble" (Name) said before running up the stairs, I walked back to the apartment thinking about me and (name) "Booker, won't your mom be mad that you got in trouble?" Levi asked stopping me from opening the door "yea but she don't need to know" I said before going into the house.

(4pm)

I walked up the stairs to the place where me and (name) met "hey dude, I forgot to ask you what your name is?" (name) said as he came down "it's Booker but you can call me your future boyfriend" I said feeling a raise in my confidence "well, I want my boyfriend to take me out for some danger" he said putting his arms around my neck.

"If it's danger you want then it's danger you get" I said before taking his hand and heading to place he will enjoy.

(at a abandon building)

"Booker, this is fun" (name) leaned his head on to my shoulder making me blush "yeah with you" I said before getting a vision.

(vision)

"Booker!" (name) yelled as he was on a rope in the air.

(vision over)

I looked down seeing (name) looking at the city "no children allowed get out" we heard behind us making (name) stand up "show me papers that say that" (name) said towards the man before grabbing on to a rope in the air "Booker!" he yelled for me 'oh shit that was my vision' I thought before running and grabbing onto the rope.

(Name) swing us to the roof of the pizza place next to us "come on" he said before jumping roof tops, I did the same trying to catch up with him, we finally stopped behind a fancy restaurant before walking into the kitchen,

The chefs screamed at us to get out "Booker" (name) called grabbing onto my hand pulling me to the under the drapes of the food cart "shh" he whispered before we started moving, the dude who was pushing us open the curtains "run!" (name) said as we got out quickly.

We started running towards the door "Booker hurry" (name) grabbed my hand tugging me out of the door and towards a alley "I'm sorry" he said as he looked down "(name), it's okay" I said putting his head on my shoulder.

"I cause trouble because that what my dad did before going to prison, I took after him" (name) said as he put his head in my neck "your not the bad guy, you just feel like you should because your dad was but we are not like our parents" I said before kissing his forehead.

"I love you" (name) said before kissing me on the cheek "I love you too" I said "let's go back to the apartments" I said before we walked back to his apartment "hey, little bro" his brother greeted him as he opened the door.

(Name) waved at him before turning to me "bye, Book" he said before kissing me on the lips, I kiss back as I put my arms around his waist "aw, my baby all grown up" his mom said as his brother to a picture of us "mom..." (name) groaned before hiding his face into my neck.

"I love you" I said before kissing his forehead and leaving, well the story didn't end but we did get in trouble a lot broke up once but that will be in the next chapter.

the end

for my school thanksgiving break last for 3 days some people have a week and I'm crying over that.