Night Shift Love

Ennard from fnaf x male reader

u can choose if ennard is metal or human, idgaf this dude going to wear a clown mask no matter what

hey ik i left yall for like 4 months but im back with a request and if this story actually gets me to come back and write the stories in my drafts, i may. I stopped mostly bc i didn't feel like writing nor being on social media. Also lowkey into kpop and if I have motivation after this I may make one of namjoon or changbin

request ( I lowkey think I made this a horror story annd turned it into a love story like idek

reader POV

When you're broke, you would do anything to save yourself from becoming homeless and that's exactly what I'm doing. I was driving around one day and passed this restaurant with a sign that said looking for employees and even though the payment was rough, I had to wonder where else I could go.

I walk into the restaurant from the children's elevator in a casual attire suit as I look at the kids running around playing. Today I have my interview but out the corner of my eye I see a clown mask. There's no clowns as the animatronic right? I asked myself before turning to look at it, but like magic it disappeared.

I walk to an employee and ask where the offices are, and he points me to a door near the back of the restaurant that is completely invisible to a child's eye. I thank him before dodging kids as I walk to the door. Thank God that this is the night shift. 

The door opens the minute I'm in front of it, some old guy in his 40s stands in the doorway "there's the new employee" he said as he shoves me out of the way and slamming the door close.

"New?" I asked him confused "yes, no one wants the job" he said before pulling out a cigarette "also, who else want to stay here at night?" he mumbled before lighting it and handing me a key. He whispered curses under his breath as he tried to dodge the kids who was running around.

I decided to walk around the place before I leave so that I could have a little bit of memory of the place. The more I walked around, the more I felt like someone, or something was watching me. It had to be the little kids and the parents thinking I'm the owner, but I doubt it.

Before I left, I looked at all of the animatronics but none of them matched that face from earlier. I tried to not to think much on it, but it was creepy, but then again it could've been a kid, hopefully.

I decided that I had enough of the view and decided to leave, but of course, I saw the clown again out the corner of my eye near the stage curtains. I turned to look at it and as it did earlier, it disappeared.

I rushed to my car after that and decided that it was just a kid or drawing. I started my car and drove back home to forget about it.

(11:50pm)

I sat outside of the restaurant about to walk towards the building, it was creepier at night than day. I turn off the car before getting out and closing the door. The building looked absolutely like a nightmare, but I had to continue to walk to the door that was locked.

The key that I was given by my boss pulled into my mind. I cursed and ran to my car as I left it in my glove box. Unlocking the car and going into the glove department on the passenger side made everything easier as I looked for the silver key in the messy glove department. 

The thought of that mask came back into my mind "it was a little kid" I lied to myself before finding the key. I ran all the way back before opening the door. The light from the street pole found itself inside of the building, but still not making the darkness comforting.