Stars

27-28 years old Brian May x adopted son! reader
July 18, 1975
Age:12

Brian May POV

I walked to my bedroom where my wife was laying down "Chrissie, I was thinking about having a kid? " I said sitting down "don't you think we're too young for babies" Chrissie told me
"How about we adopted one? " I said as I layed beside her.

"I think we should do that but are you sure you're ready? " She asked me, concerned "yes, I'm not going to give up" I said as I hugged her "I see if we can get an appointment tomorrow" She responded before we went to bed for the night.

(Brian May birthday)
July 19, 1975 his age:28

It's the evening and the boys had gathered around the table as my wife went to get my gift "Brian May, I will like you to meet, (name) May" She said as she pulled a boy out from behind her

"You got me a son! " I said as I ran and hugged him "air!" (Name) yelled before I let him go "sorry" I said before kneeling down to his height "you have great taste in music" Freddie said as he walked towards us, I looked down to see his queen shirt and smiled "I want cake!" Roger whined as he got impatience "okay, let eat some cake" I said as I got up to go and cut the cake.

"I get bigger piece!" I exclaim as I ran to my sit with a piece of cake in my hands "Brian darling slow down" Freddie said as he got his and (name)'s parts of the cake "I want that part" Roger whined again "I'm the birthday boy" I said as I saw (name) giggle at me "Okay, (name) what do you like to do?" Freddie asked as we all looked at him "I like to read and write" he respond simply.

"what your favorite Queen song?" I asked before everyone except Chrissie leaned in " '39" He said as Roger groaned, "you don't like I'm in love with my car? " Roger said trying to change his mind, "That the last song I want to listen" (Name) scoffed leaning back in his seat as everyone except Roger laughed at Roger making him pout "okay, time to go guys" I said getting tired of this birthday stuff.

"Well, I see you darlings tomorrow" Freddie said before walking out "(name), they are going to be your uncles, so get use to Roger" I said as I look down at him, "Okay, I'm head to my room" He said as he started walking "Goodnight" I said "night" He replied back as he turn to the stairs.

(Next morning)

I rolled out of bed and walked to my studio to see if I had any ideas before I opened the door, I heard my Aucostic guitar playing.

I learned in hearing soft singing of '39,  I slowly opened the door to see (name) playing my 12 stringed guitar, "in the year of '39 came a ship in from the blue" he sang softly continuing on with the song, I just stood near the door looking at him as he sung "For my life, still ahead, pity me" he continue the until the end of the song.

I applauded him making him blush a little, "that was brilliant" I said as I walked up to him "umm.. thanks" He said as he put down the guitar, "you never said you played guitar" I said as I looked at random lyrics on my desk.

"I played my teacher guitar until she later left to do her dreams, she helped me learn guitar" (Name) said as he looked around the room of the studio, "well, I will be on my way" he said before walking out.

"He's lovely" I said before sitting down at my desk and continue to write lyrics.

Reader POV

"That was embarrassing" I said before laying on my bed, I looked in the corner of my room to see my space books that I admire more than everything.

"Let's find the Draco constellation at night" I said to myself as I examined the constellation, reading where to find it and how.
(Night time)

I walked quickly down the hallway and pass the people who is family to me and out to the backyard in a sweater and jeans with only socks on.

As I laid down on the grass with my book in my hands, "there's the Draco constellation" I say laying back and examining it "and there's goes Hercules constellation" I heard beside me.

I look to see Brian next to me "yeah" I said looking at the constellation "your very secretive" he said as he looked at me, "nah, I'm just very keep to myself from what I've been through" I said looking down at my arms seeing burns and scars.

"Scary past?" he said examining my arms "yeah but I don't care if I did I would've did half of this to me" I said looking up at him with fear, "it's okay, you with me" said before hugging me "hey, shooting star" I said pointing at it "I wish for moments like this" he said as he put his arm around me.

It felt awkward with Brian being like a parent since he was my inspiration to guitar and saved my life like millions of bands but Queen helped me the most not with hard rock not with dirty lyrics but with soft soothing words to listen to while going through hard times.

Brian POV

(name) tensed as I put my arm around him, knowing he had a rough start and didn't want to be a rough ending I understood he never had the experience of a parent nor a family, (name) relaxed before starting smiling it felt nice being a father.

I felt a family setting walking into the house with (name), I walked him to his room and closed the door when he was in bed "I'm going to be the best father ever" I said before walking off to my room.

"good time?" my wife said as I enter the room "of course" I said remembering the moment "night" I said before going to sleep.

The end