Extra-5[Edited]

"I know I know." He said softly while looking at Ryan. 

They got to their rooms and atarted getting ready, soon the ship docked and they began to get off and head to their penthouses.

"wow, its all so green, " Ari said looking at the trees. "Yup, and guess what? there is also a market place near here, so you can get the souvenir" the steward said. "And toys too?" She asks. "Yeah, that too." He smiled. "Mom! We will buy a lot" she giggled. "You already have a lot" Ryan sighed.

"Maybe we can get you a new toy here but you have to take care of it. And we won't be tempted by your cute face. Right, Ryan?" Jackie said glaring at Ryan a bit. Knowing how tempted he gets by Ari's cute face.

"yeah haha as you say," Ryan said, looking away. "Get your cheesy ass somewhere else," Ralph said as he pushes Ryan from his shoulder and enters the penthouse with his mom and dad. Ryan sighed.

-

Once inside the penthouse. Jackie and Ari both seemed to gasp softly. Ari and Jackie both shared that curiosity and wonder factor. Jackie looked around with a smile. "This is amazing!"

"yeah," Ryan said as they all move in. "Nature sure is great." He smiled. "Your dinner will arrive from the cruise if you need anything else you can call me," the steward said and took his leave.

-

They went up the stairs and saw everyone got a room, Jackie and Ryan, his mom and dad, Lilly, and Ralph got separate rooms. There was even a cool jungle themed kids room for Ari. By the time they settle in it was already evening.

"I am the jungle queen," Ari said. "You look like a fat monkey to me" Ralph looked at her with an evil smirk.

Jackie hit the back of Ralph's head. "Tormenting a child, oh how much you've grown," Jackie said a bit mad. He didn't like it when direct insults were made to his baby girl.

-

"hah! I said the truth tho" he said, looking at Ari. She puffed her cheek "you are Hema!" She said "what ?" He looks confused. "She means Hyena," Ryan said casually looking out the window. "Pfft - little girl you have a long way to go, you monkey." Ralph laughed. "Hyena!"

"Monkey"

"Hyena"

"Monkey" they continued to tease each other. "Someone stop them!" Lilly groaned.

"Okay okay, we have time to bicker in the morning. Let's all get settled into rooms and take some showers. It's about time for Ari's bedtime" Jackie said

Ari showed Ralph her tongue and grabbed Jackie. 

-

After having dinner they all went to their respected rooms.

Jackie sighed as he walked in after finally getting his hyper child to sleep.

"Is it ok to let her sleep in another room?" Ryan asks, he was reading a magazine about the island, sitting on the bed.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," Jackie said softly. He walked to the dresser and began to undress to change into some comfortable clothes.

"Today was tiring, my body got so stiff doing desk work, today I played with kids and now I am feeling like an old man," Ryan said, moving his arm a little and massaging his shoulder.

"Don't be silly you're not even thirty yet?" Jackie said with a light giggle. Grabbing something to wear.

"but still" Ryan chuckled. "She is now 5, it feels like yesterday when she was born and now, after some years she will get a lover wait....no she won't, I will not let any stray person get closer to her...then she will do the work she likes. ..and then get married someday...oh god I suddenly feel sad now" he said, really thinking like an old man.