Extra-3.[Edited]

"Mom?" Ari grabbed Jackie, looking at the ocean a bit scared.

Jackie looked down at Ari. "What's wrong sweetie?" He asked softly. Kneeling down and rubbing her back.

"I saw ..I saw a fish down there....but with a human body....she smiled at me."She mumbled, scared.

"What happens?" Lilly ask.

Jackie was confused. He quickly went to the edge of the boat and looked down at the water. There was no one there. "I am not lying," Ari said, grabbing Jackie's clothes.

"It's okay Sweetie, I believe you," he said softly with a smile.

"Wa-was that a monster?" Ari ask. "Ari, are you ok?"Lilly ask. "I- I saw a -a person with the fish body...she-she smiled at me."Ari looks at her tearing a bit. "Don't tell me." Lilly looks at Jackie.

"I think so," he said softly. "Let's go below deck to the diving station," he said softly. "Can it just be me Ryan and Ari? Can you go get him?" Jackie asked softly.

Lilly nodded and hurriedly went on the other side Ryan and his parents were laughing and talking about something, having their juice. "Oh, Lilly you are back? where are Ari and Jackie?" Her mom asks. "Uh...yeah they are still there..haha...um..Ryan?" She asks. "Hm?"

"Jackie called for you."She said. His dad looks at him. "Why can't he come here? he was the one who wanted to spend 'family' time together right?"He said. Lilly got nervous, she can't tell them something happen to Ari as they will all go there and Jackie told her to only send back Ryan. "Dad, I will be back" Ryan sighed as he stood up, tired of explaining to his dad. As he left Lilly sat beside her mom. "So what were you guys talking about?"She asks, trying to lighten the mood.

-

Ryan went near Jackie. "What happens?"

"I think Ari saw one of my sisters" Jackie whispered to him as Ari was looking at the ocean. "I think we should go to the diving station below deck"

"Oh.." Ryan looks at Ari, who was still scared. "You ok?" He picks her up. She grabbed his shirt. "Let's go down then." He looks at Jackie.

Jackie nodded. "Ari? Remember when Mommy would tell you stories about mermaids?" Jackie said softly to calm her as they walked down below deck.

She looks up at him. As they reached below.

The area was open and had a pool type thing to go diving into the ocean. "Ari, you trust mommy don't you?" He said softly while petting her hair. The diving instructors look at the people who came down. Ryan talked to them as he gave Ari to Jackie.

"Y-yeah.." Ari mumbled to Jackie.

Jackie smiled a bit. "We are going to go diving okay?" He said softly. She nodded slowly, before coming here, in one month they already had their training to scuba dive. The instructor arranges dive gear for them.

Jackie got his things on and helped Ari with hers.

-

"Ok, you are ready to go." The man said as they started going in. Jackie nodded, holding Ari's hand as they went into the water. Ryan looked around, it was pretty and shallow as compared to what he had seen before. Ari holds Jackie's hand,

Jackie smiled. They swam a bit away from the ship. Jackie looked at Ryan and nodded. He gave Ari to Ryan then swam in front of them. He began to take off the gear.

Ari became scared, she was told not to take them off, it could be dangerous. She grabbed Ryan's hand trying to tell him to make Jackie stop, Ryan grabbed her close to him as he gestured her to look at Jackie.